Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    "I'm crazy about you and you are crazy about me. We just have to date!"
    It's the same. You still don't know what will come out of it. And you are both crazy.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It's the same. You still don't know what will come out of it. And you are both crazy.
    If you know you are crazy about each other, you can kind of predict that it has a good chance to work. Otherwise, it is just a "Let's see how it goes" thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

If you know you are crazy about each other, you can kind of predict that it has a good chance to work. Otherwise, it is just a "Let's see how it goes" thing.
    You can be crazy about one another and it still might go down in flames.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    You can be crazy about one another and it still might go down in flames.
    It might. But it would still be more exciting than a random date with someone you just like going nowhere!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

People don't like people with the emotional range of a brick? Who would've guessed..

How can you know if you're crazy about someone if you don't know them? Every relationship is a "see where it goes", because people aren't the same when you're intimate with them. Hell, they aren't even the same person 8 months after you start dating. This is just romance novel tripe.

Deleted
    Oh, so it probably means I'm not empathic enough... that's how it works, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    How can you know if you're crazy about someone if you don't know them? Every relationship is a "see where it goes", because people aren't the same when you're intimate with them. Hell, they aren't even the same person 8 months after you start dating. This is just romance novel tripe.
    Well, I guess we call different things "dating" then. I don't consider the stage at which you are just getting to know someone "dating". "Dating", the way I see it, is when you already know the person and want to be more intimate with them.

But anyway, that's just my outlook. I do not take these things lightly, and I don't date someone just because they are my friend and a female.

Quote Originally Posted by Braktixx View Post
    Oh, so it probably means I'm not empathic enough... that's how it works, right?
    Yep. You'll be receiving "empathy training" newsletters in your junk mail folder soon enough.

Deleted
    Its funny how this comes as a surprise to all the arrogant "alphas".

Sorry, I have enough female friends.