Horde considering resubbing for next xpac / server q's

I'm considering re-subbing for the next xpac - I've always played on Shadowsong which is a dead server (as alliance). I did some horde on Shadowmoon pvp server which wasn't much better.

I'm looking for an active pvp server to play as horde that will have a fair amount of raiding and some world pvp action --- any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Maelleous View Post
    I'm considering re-subbing for the next xpac - I've always played on Shadowsong which is a dead server (as alliance). I did some horde on Shadowmoon pvp server which wasn't much better.

I'm looking for an active pvp server to play as horde that will have a fair amount of raiding and some world pvp action --- any recommendations?
    Stormscale has always been viewed as the most active pvp-server for both casual pvpers and high end ones.
    After that id say Kazzak is the most active.
    For alliance you can go to Outland and Ravencrest for most pvpers.

Regarding action there is very little activity at this point since its just people waiting for the new expansion and securing their ratings in arenas/rbgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Stormscale has always been viewed as the most active pvp-server for both casual pvpers and high end ones.
    After that id say Kazzak is the most active.
    For alliance you can go to Outland and Ravencrest for most pvpers.

Regarding action there is very little activity at this point since its just people waiting for the new expansion and securing their ratings in arenas/rbgs.
    Are either of those servers active for raising as well? Thanks for the response.

Deleted
    Are either of those servers active for raising as well? Thanks for the response.
    I don't know if I just missed it but are you EU or NA?

EU-ravencrest is has quite a few raiding guilds. I think he top 3 PvP realms for EU are :

Outland(biggest population, can be toxic or so I've heard.)
    Ravencrest(used to be the realm with more then 50% of the high end arena players, I think that's changing slowly though.)
    Sylvanas(slightly less populated version of Outland, some argue its less toxic as well.)

I've only played on ravencrest and its pretty good. But this is all EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    I don't know if I just missed it but are you EU or NA?
    Valid question tbh. I based my answer by assuming he was on EU. I dont know anything about NA

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Valid question tbh. I based my answer by assuming he was on EU. I dont know anything about NA
    I'm NA - east coast (live in FL) --- I'm leaning towards Bleeding Hollow based on some recommendations and I surprisingly have a lvl 85 priest I completely forgot about on it. It seems pretty busy.

I'm NA - east coast (live in FL) --- I'm leaning towards Bleeding Hollow based on some recommendations and I surprisingly have a lvl 85 priest I completely forgot about on it. It seems pretty busy.
    The only thing I know about NA is that Tichondrius is full of rank 1 pvpers. Dont know much at all about NA im afraid!

Good luck finding a new home!