Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Closest you're gonna get to Banjo "Threeie" is Yooka Laylee.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Which does look amazing, definitely picking that up.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy 1 I really wana know what happens to my white mage after saving the world

Jade Empire. I think its the only Bioware RPG that never got a sequel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon's Dogma

Advent Rising, Beyond Good and Evil, Too Human, Heavenly Sword, Darksiders (We got War in 1 and Death in 2, now we need Strife and Fury).

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to know how Half-Life ends! Is that so much to ask!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rock n' roll racing, Herc's Adventures, perhaps more... I just can't think of any.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah. I'm pretty excited for this one too. From what I seen of the gameplay it's very similar to Banjo and it looks beautifully done. Has there even been any updates on this? Haven't heard anything on it for a long time.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I was going to say Jade Empire but somebody already said it lol.

Anarchy Online. If they ever make Anarchy Online 2 it's probably gonna be my last MMO I ever play before starting a family, as I plan to totally ignore all online games after family is created, as partner + family + work + animals + social stuff + house + hobbies won't allow me to invest massive amount of hours and I will be only left with single player games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lelthisthread View Post
    Wasn't like God of War at all you are retarded.

You are also retarded for not realizing it's based on the entire story of an old writing- the story is finished.

Stfu dumbass

- - - Updated - - -

..... see above
    Why are you angry at me? I only mentioned the game. They could do what God of War did and change things up from Christianity to something else.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish for a new Jak & Daxter game (and it should be made by Naughty Dog!)
    10700K, 32GB 3200Mhz, RTX 3080 Ti