Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    When their fucking pockets stick out of the fucking bottom. God that shit looks so fucking trashy. I want to slap bitches that do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Depends on the woman wearing them, e.g. Adele needs a burka, whereas Eva Green can wear shorts as short as she likes.
    Or a bikini . . .

Or nothing . . .
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    Most cases I would agree, but sadly it's not only the hot and average girls who likes to wear short shorts, some landwhales also like to do it and that's just not a pretty sight.
    thats not a case of the shorts being too short though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i wear long, loose clothing cause it looks better in my mind. it's the style that suits me.
    Personally, I only wear skinny jeans. However, never shorter than a bit below the knee - I don't like showing more legs than that.

However, what others wear is their choice - I don't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Waalt View Post
    When the cheeks hang out it's too distracting to be sensible I think.

Not to say they shouldn't wear as short (or long) shorts as they like.
    Buttcheeks have skin aswell and skin needs to "breathe" in hot weather. I think decisions on what to wear should be tied to the person alone and not the others, as besides the fact that clothes can cover/reveal more they can be more or less comfortable and comfort makes you happy. So imo, wear anything that makes you happy whether it's a burka (if ur ugly AF) to almost nothing at all.

On a sidenote, i don't think our society is ready for topless women on the streets, but a nice bra can do the trick aswell and help in the hot summer days.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind people dressing themselves horrendously bad or have stuff peaking out from anywhere. I'll judge them alright but they can dress however they want.

Regarding short shorts - well, I personally don't think it looks good when your ass cheeks hangs out. I'm asking myself "why? Just why?!" whenever I see it. Besides, the absolute majority don't have the ass to pull that off to begin with - so again "why? Just why?!".

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    When their fucking pockets stick out of the fucking bottom. God that shit looks so fucking trashy. I want to slap bitches that do that.
    Since when does women's clothing have pockets?

Deleted
    She can wear wathever she wants. But if she dont "want/is uncomfortable" with me tooking a look at her ass, she should wear something else....

Too Many stupid girls on the streets like "what are you looking at?", Im like "you serious? guess what Im looking at..."

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    No such thing as too short unless they might as well be underwear.