Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    OP is really stupid or gullible as fuck

take your pick OP and label yourself as this, use it as a conversation starter.
    Or i just like a good story with a touch of mysticism and the discussion that derrives from that.
    Unlike some who just resort to subtile insults for fuckall reason.
    Or did my thread hurt your feelings?

7+ Year Old Account
    idk if you are just completely stupid or just missed the "view edit history" button.

pls tell me you just didnt see and click on the "view edit history" button..... i had enough reasons to loose hope in humanity today....

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Or i just like a good story with a touch of mysticism and the discussion that derrives from that.
    Unlike some who just resort to subtile insults for fuckall reason.
    Or did my thread hurt your feelings?
    it's not a good story, it's plainly obvious it's bullshit, nothing mystic about it, only good discussion you could have is with more really gullible people believing some crap facebook post is real.

no you didn't hurt my feelings i'm too busy laughing how someone can still be so gullible on the internet, good luck with those Nigerian princes sending you those millions though

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Yeah if only we couldn't see edits.
    You can see the edits on FB though, I think that's the point. People are just stupid and ignore them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    idk if you are just completely stupid or just missed the "view edit history" button.

pls tell me you just didnt see and click on the "view edit history" button..... i had enough reasons to loose hope in humanity today....
    I did 5 seconds after i posted this. The source i got this from had it in the 3th response under the article.
    But the original picture didnt have an edit button which i thought was weird. I thought it wasnt there because it was never edited. (usually u see edited on X Date)

ironically, i work with facebook alot myself so editing message is not unfamiliar xD.

But he didn't see Snape going

I'm kinda glad it's fake. "Pablo Reyes" simple doesn't have the same ring as "Nostradamus" has.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Shit everyone get out your tinfoil hats!

/Puts that shgit on tight!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonvalor View Post
    it's called photoshop
    /Takes that shit off and crumbles it

Deleted
    its obviously fake, does anybody really think clinton will become president?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    She might be, who knows really. Personally I'm hoping for Camp Fire for President.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Trump selects Hillary to be his VP, wins the election, then he dies?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Trump selects Hillary to be his VP, wins the election, then he dies?
    oih, that makes this guys prediction true :O