Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I don't feel its a reskin of Star Wars. I recommend checking out gameplay before judging it IMO.
    Agreed. Hated Star Wars, but I'm loving this so much.

As far as the person asking about queue times. I'm on console and normally in Conquest, as well as usually playing in groups of 2-4 and when we use quick match it pretty much loads us into a near full lobby right away.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Agreed. Hated Star Wars, but I'm loving this so much.

As far as the person asking about queue times. I'm on console and normally in Conquest, as well as usually playing in groups of 2-4 and when we use quick match it pretty much loads us into a near full lobby right away.
    Ya on ps4 there is a ton of match's going, The most I wait is a min or so because of loading screens. If I am waiting any longer its due to being in que.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I get 20% off any video game until November 18th, do you think black friday will have insane sales that are much more of a deal, than the 20%? Or is 20% right now as good as it is going to get, because I have no issue waiting until the 25th if its most likely going to be more than 20% retail price.

I was bitterly disappointed that the campaign mission "The Runner" did not revolve around a young Adolf Hilter and his exploits in WWI.

Oh well. Campaign was terrible as well. I don't get how the single player is being praised in reviews. 5 minute long levels with brain dead AI, no complexity and 5 minutes of introductory cinematics per level. Mutliplayer needs way more maps. Bored after two weeks.... A7V heavy tank super op.

Deleted
    Yeah, same here... the Campaign was worse than most CoD campaigns and is clearly miles behind the current CoD campaign.
    Poorly done.

I thought the game was pretty terrible in general.

Played the MP for about 10 hours straight, walked away firmly believing this title is likely the worst Battlefield(by far mind you) that I've played to date. They only seem to be getting worse too. That also includes performance. Appears they put little effort smoothing out framerates for this game as even my PS4 Pro struggles a lot to keep things between 50-60fps. That 1400p minimum would've been better served as the same old 1080 with some sampling and better rates.

DICE's biggest challenge is they can't seem to get the core gameplay right and the more they move towards a much more active, rapid-paced gaming experience the more blatantly obvious that becomes. Between poor bullet registration and clunky mechanics I find myself struggling with the controls and precision therein more than my opponents.

In Battlefield 2 this wasn't as notable nor bothersome because the game was slower, methodical, and more team-based anyway. Loved BF2 despite its flaws. Since the Bad Company and Battlefront titles, Battlefield has REALLY declined as its identity became more watered down. As if the developer can't keep the separate entries just that, separate, and therefore give a more broader experience for people of different tastes.

I traded in BF1 for Titanfall 2. VERY happy with this trade. The multiplayer is miles above and I hear the story is quite the treat, albeit a bit short.

All BF1 did for me is remind me that no reviewer, even the ones I typically prefer, aren't always right. Especially concerning multiplayer.

Titanfall 2 is the only damn title this year worth getting for the MP experience and yet likely the least purchased. A shame.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2016-12-12 at 11:23 AM.

You know what I like most about playing 5 minutes of this fucking game

Spending 5 minutes trying to quit it.

Like, I actually find it enjoyable to play it with a group of mumblefucks but getting to and out of the game singlehandedly made me uninstall it
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    All BF1 did for me is remind me that no reviewer, even the ones I typically prefer, aren't always right. Especially concerning multiplayer.
    No offense, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you are in the vast minority so obviously you are not going to agree with most reviews on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    No offense, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you are in the vast minority so obviously you are not going to agree with most reviews on this game.
    That's fine. Not exactly like being a part of the mob is a GOOD thing.

Deleted
    Just hate beta that I tried, that why now Im not sure to buy or not to buy ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still enjoying it, even though I don't play as much as I used to... That's mostly the fault of a couple of my friends picking up Neverwinter on PS4 and wanting to play that though. xD
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Yeah, I found that I burned out on it very quickly after about a month, and haven't touched it since...