10+ Year Old Account

Need help with Proven Healer achievement (Proving Grounds Endless Healing)

I don't know if it's because I am undergeared or what but I cannot get past even the second mob spawn. The tank always dies from a spike of damage that I can never ever counter for some reason. I have 2-piece tier and my class trinket and I am at ilvl 713. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Should I get better gear first? Is there some guide that can help me with this?

Get yourself WORSE gear. I had the same problem. Proving Grounds scales bad with 700+ gear and some enemy skills become pretty much instant kill mechanics.
    I bought myself green gear (itemlevel ~582) for every slot except weapon, trinkets and the legendary ring. Don't know for sure now but i think that got me down to around 615-620, which makes PG healing a whole different story. Same thing worked for windwalker afterwards
    Last edited by Anachon; 2016-06-15 at 06:48 AM.
    Sry 4 bad english if present :P

Use high level cloak/neck/rings. The rest you want as close to 600 as possible.

This video helped me, I had one wipe before hitting 30 and I had never played mistweaver before
    Check the video description.

Deleted
    I wish I had known it before. It would have saved me a lot of time. I finally did it when I memorized every second of the fight
    Last edited by mmoc68ffa6d953; 2016-06-15 at 12:39 PM.

As other have said you want lower ilvl gear it will make it much easier.

I made this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...QKg/edit#gid=0 spreadsheet showing how to ideally gear for all 3 pgs. It is from a pally perspective but it can be extended generally across all classes. The one thing that may differ for some classes is the value of spirit. As a pally I found spirit to be virtually useless, other classes may find differently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the advice guys! I'll try that today! I didn't know it scaled with gear ilvl.

Hey hey, one last tip. Interrupting and stunning (and dpsing) the adds is just as important as healing done. Make sure you are using all pieces of the monk toolkit, not just your healing spells. And good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallikalli View Post
    Hey hey, one last tip. Interrupting and stunning (and dpsing) the adds is just as important as healing done. Make sure you are using all pieces of the monk toolkit, not just your healing spells. And good luck!
    I'll keep that in mind! I had thought that that was the other guys' jobs. Thanks for the tip!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saltyphry View Post
    As other have said you want lower ilvl gear it will make it much easier.

I made this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...QKg/edit#gid=0 spreadsheet showing how to ideally gear for all 3 pgs. It is from a pally perspective but it can be extended generally across all classes. The one thing that may differ for some classes is the value of spirit. As a pally I found spirit to be virtually useless, other classes may find differently.
    That was very useful! Thank you!