Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Highest Pre-season Rank: 1
    Last Pre-season Rank: 1
    Rank After Placement: Diamond 3
    Placement Win/Loss: 5-5

Oh boy what a rollercoaster of games it was.
    Hope it gets better now that I am done with placement matches, but probably not since it will be the same people i've been paired with from the beginning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 3
    Rank 5
    Platinum 5
    Win/loss 3-7
    Hotslogs HL MMR: 2341
    Quick match: Diamond 10111, MMR 2596

Such a rough series.. had two of my first five games as AFKs and ragequits, took two losses on 40 minute down to the wire matches, but ended with two solid wins

Highest Pre-season Rank: 1
    Last Pre-season Rank: 1
    Rank After Placement: Diamond 3
    Placement Win/Loss: 6-4

Two of the losses were close, with early leads, which sucks. The other two were blow outs. Hopefully it won't be to painful to hit Master.

Highest Pre-season Rank: Rank 1, Diamond MMR according to Hotslogs.
    Last Pre-season Rank: Rank 1, Diamond MMR according to Hotslogs.
    Rank After Placement: Diamond, Division 3, at 700 points.
    Placement Win/Loss (eg 6-4): 7 Wins, 3 Losses.

Quite a few diverse games which were really fun all in all. Tried the new Falstad out and punished an Illidan hard with it. I am not fond of the reduced range on the Hammerang, but its easy to make it work once you get the hang of it starting at level 13. Another match was when the enemy had Falstad and Thrall in their team but only Tassadar and Tyrande as healers. So my team prompted me to play Abathur using the mine build.

Punished them pretty hard because they kept losing their shields all the time, which was rough on Tassadar and Tyrandes mana in general even though Tassadar tried hard to remove most of my mines. They lost in the end because the Falstad tried to kill me time and time again. But Ultimate Evolution delivers an easy escape and insertion in to the 4vs5 teamfight.

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Will wait out the HL rush for now I think.
    Reddit and some streamers been getting in alot of crappy matches so far :P

Will play some unranked draft first, also to avoid first picks Medivhs in ranked ^.^
    That is because they are bad. But its good to practice the latest patch changes in unranked draft. I had 2 matches with in-cooperative players and we still made it work towards a win. You cannot always point your finger at others.
    Last edited by Lillyth; 2016-06-23 at 03:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smurf account:

Highest Pre-season Rank: 12
    Last Pre-season Rank: 12
    Rank After Placement: Gold 1
    Placement Win/Loss (eg 6-4): 5-5

To be honest, the system has unchanged.
    The only change is the naming. Instead of "Rank 1" You have "Diamond 3"

And total absurd when Grand Master can be queued with Bronzes - L-O-L.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

It'll take at least the first two seasons before people are starting to actually be put in the leagues they belong at, the old system remained messed up for far too long.

I'm Rank 2 silver and I'm grinding my ass here day and night and I'm being out worst combination of noobs you can ever think of, I can't climb up or down and I'm stuck there like for eternity. It is always that 5th player who screw it for us. He either DC or pick wrong hero or wrong talents....sigh.

Got 6 losses in placement, got placed silver 3, tanked my rank to 37 in preseason. Going to tank my rank to Bronze 5 before too long. Don't have any hopes of ever climbing anywhere beyond Bronze 4 once I reach that point. I am just incompatible with this game. Before too long I will quit it, just giving it another try to see fancy demotion graphics.

Just exemplary for my games (this is an extreme one I feel, but it shows my problem): http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Match...layID=79259255

I am the Kael'thas. And I have absolutely 0 hope of ever not reaching Bronze 5. And then I will delete this game.
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-06-26 at 11:50 AM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Highest Pre-Season Rank: 20
    Last Pre-Season Rank: 24
    Rank after Placement: Gold 3
    Win/Loss Ration: 7/3

Have to say there was only one stomp which was my 2nd game and was a loss. But apart from that every game was back an forth and quite a better experience than before the "reset"

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    I'm Rank 2 silver and I'm grinding my ass here day and night and I'm being out worst combination of noobs you can ever think of, I can't climb up or down and I'm stuck there like for eternity. It is always that 5th player who screw it for us. He either DC or pick wrong hero or wrong talents....sigh.
    I'm starting to feel like I should throw in the towel and hope to place better than Silver next season

I mean come on, I'm not the best HoTS player in the world but I'm better than these windowlickers that keep winding up in my team, ensuring I can never rank out and escape them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Lately I discovered that many who called themselves pros finished their placements matches and climbed with Tracer bug. Chu8 "Twitch streamer" showed how many of the grand masters had their match history contains excessive amount of Tracer matches. So many people abused their way up while we are stuck with people they better uninstall this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lately I discovered that many who called themselves pros finished their placements matches and climbed with Tracer bug. Chu8 "Twitch streamer" showed how many of the grand masters had their match history contains excessive amount of Tracer matches. So many people abused their way up while we are stuck with people they better uninstall this game.
    In that case, these. "Pros" Should be baned for bug using. Seriously.

Okay so after a string of terrible teams, I'm about to drop a rank, and I get one of the worst teams I've ever seen. First hint: trolling in the hero select phase (a spoiler from Finding Dory for some reason). Next up they choose double melee. Enemy team chooses double tank. Our last pick is a guy who's gone back and forth between Nova and Chromie the whole time. Decides to go with Chromie. Versus morales, double tank, Syl and Falstad.

Went about as well as you'd expect. Turns out our tank liked to charge into 5 people with no backup across the map just to make absolutely sure there was no chance of winning, and chat devolved into trolling back and forth.

This is absolutely fucking miserable. How am I supposed to get out of shitty ranks when the shitty ranks are full of players like this?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Highest Pre-season Rank: 7
    Last Pre-season Rank: 7
    Rank After Placement: N/A
    Placement Win/Loss (eg 6-4): 3-5 and counting

Haven't finished yet as I lost 5 straight games and have decided to take a break to try and break the jinx lol. I know that after that I'm certain to end up in MMR when it's over and that knowledge kind of takes the fun out of the remaining 2 games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I mean come on, I'm not the best HoTS player in the world but I'm better than these windowlickers that keep winding up in my team, ensuring I can never rank out and escape them.
    I had somebody draft Nazeebo as our support, and didn't understand what he had done wrong lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    People should be banned for playing that cancerous hero, bug or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    We are currently in the unique situation of having a ranked overhaul along with a soft MMR reset. This presents an opportunity for stat gathering! Having enough people post their ranks could give us an idea of how the new system compares to the old one.

Highest Pre-season Rank:
    Last Pre-season Rank:
    Rank After Placement:
    Placement Win/Loss (eg 6-4):
    I think mine was 18?
    Platinum 3
    5/5

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, something that started out pretty good fucking burned and crashed tonight. What a goddamn horrible matches.
    Completely braindead players. "Oh they are 20..." *5 secs laters dive into enemy team 3v5*

Anyway.

Highest Pre-season Rank: 2
    Last Pre-season Rank: 12
    Rank After Placement: Plat 1
    Placement Win/Loss (eg 6-4): 7-3

10+ Year Old Account
    What the actual fuck, apparently I am bad or something. Played 10 placement matches, 5 won and 5 lost. Ended up as Gold 4...

Don't buy this shit:
    - Cho'gall pick on Blackheart Bay was clearly my fault
    - Zagara feeding was clearly my fault
    - Thrall playing like shit because he had enormous lags was clearly my fault
    - Falstad not flying to capture lone towers on Towers of Doom was clearly my fault
    - Malfurion and Li Li picks while Rehgar and Kharazim both available was clearly my fault
    - People starting fights when talent behind was clearly my fault
    My picks were: Johanna 2 wins; Muradin 2 wins and 2 loses, Greymane 1 win, Tassadar 1 loss, Kharazim 1 loss, Xul 1 loss.

Now all my desire to play Hero League this season just shrunk. I honestly feel cheated, I tried to communicate with people in draft - ignored, I tried to call shots - ignored. What is the point of playing Hero League when it is just Quick Match with draft, shouldn't people at least try to win? Yeah, I am salty.

I got back up to the qualifying match for Silver 4 AGAIN. It gave me another joke team AGAIN.

They kept feeding, wound up down FIVE levels.

I can't even get back to Silver 4, let alone get out of Silver. The teams are so unbelievably shit that every second game is a complete throw.