Just returned to prep for Legion - How do I make gold?

Everyone seems to be running around with ~100k at least these days. I took a break after the first few months of WoD, so I'm not really sure how to make the most gold for my time before Legion. Any recommendations besides transmog sales? My professions are Alchemy and Engineering, but I also have a fully leveled herb garden and mining cave too - horde side if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Solo 25 heroic Cataclysm raids. Another user here said that clearing all of them (BWD, BoT, TotFW, Firelands and DS) was good for 8-10k. Having decent gear helps. Luckily it's very easy to get honor gear at the moment with the skirmish event active, allowing you a fast and easy way of getting full ilvl 700 gear.

You might be able to get some use out of a level 3 garrison. But that would depend on how much progress you had before you left. If you already have a level 3 garrison, geared (and epic) followers and good progress on building schematics, you'll be able to make some easy gold by doing gold missions and the weekly rare mission. The gold missions can be boosted greatly by having followers with the treasure hunter trait, but none of your followers will have it because it was added in a later patch. You can get Harrison Jones (finish all of his dailies) and recruit additional ones at the inn. Make gearing up Harrison Jones a priority. He's the only follower with a guaranteed treasure hunter trait and in addition he gets a fixed trait that makes followers that are assigned on missions with him to be of equal strength. That means you can send him on a 3-follower level 100 XP mission with 2 level 90 followers without suffering any of the usual penalties (reduced success chance and reduced XP for low level followers). It makes leveling new treasure hunters that much easier.
    If you never really bothered with your garrison at all, just go for a minimalist setup with a level 2 scribe building (with follower), a level 2 JC building (with follower) and at least a level 1 trading post. With the followers assigned you'll get a daily at the JC building and a crafting option at the scribe building. It's a fast and easy way of gaining 250 gold profit a day.

if the class you play has a tank or healer spec you can get an addon called satchel scanner that will alert you if a reward satchel is up for a role you can fill in the LFR, the satchels reward 500G+ each, along with baleful tokens and augment runes that you can AH.