Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    islam= a belief, hence it can't kill anyone.
    gays are more likely to have unprotected sex, thus if they carry any STDs that can kill people. (not attacking people here, just stating a fact that has been researched upon)

but neither of the parameter islam or gay are relevant to your question as it is fanatics who kill people, regardless or their preference or belief
    Spiritual islam isnt a problem at all. Its the political islam we fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So Twitter temporarily banned Milo Yiannopulous Twitter today but unfroze it after seemingly getting a lot of backlash from the gay community.

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/0...rlando-meetup/

Is Twitter a bunch of cowards or what?
    Milo totally nails it during this appearance. He says everything i feel about this situation loudly and clearly. he first shows up at the 12 minute mark. https://youtu.be/xLqkizGtFo0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I used to like milo when he talks about how feminism is bullshit. I started to dislike him when he got into politics and understood his views. He is pro trump and pro republican.

Kinda weird for a gay man to admire homophobic values.
    there is nothing homophobic about conservative or republican values. Milo himself debunks that intellectually dishonest claptrap all the time. I consider myself a Tea party or "constitutional" conservative. I absolutely support gay marriage and equal rights for every human being. Conservative values are about Liberty and equality of opportunity and having the Govt. firmly under the control of the people PERIOD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Spiritual islam isnt a problem at all. Its the political islam we fear.
    hate to tell you but there isn't a difference between the two. ISLAM is a complete "life" path that proscribes it followers political,spiritual and economic existence. There is no separation between political and spiritual matters in Islam. Political Islam IS spiritual Islam. That is part of the problem with this religion and its extremist elements.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleSaint View Post
    hate to tell you but there isn't a difference between the two. ISLAM is a complete "life" path that proscribes it followers political,spiritual and economic existence. There is no separation between political and spiritual matters in Islam. Political Islam IS spiritual Islam. That is part of the problem with this religion and its extremist elements.
    Thats the problem with all religion. I'm thankful every day that all the christians in my area don't follow the bible. I would have been beheaded a long time ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Thats the problem with all religion. I'm thankful every day that all the christians in my area don't follow the bible. I would have been beheaded a long time ago.
    Well, this is what the bible says about working on Sundays for example.
    "Six days work shall be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death."

So if we were all true followers of the book there'd be a lot of people to put to death.

Deleted
    I don't see them caught at all. If they'd go by their rules, the situation would be clear cut.

But let's say they don't go by their rules and the only rules are don't be racist or discriminatory.
    Now there are 3 situations:
    1. Gay guy just bashed muslims to bash them and for no other reasons - ban him and ban all others calling for the death of muslims.
    2. Gay guy brought actual facts, with real stories and numbers and said "these few guys suck and they make all muslims look bad" or some variation then the muslims started attacking him - ban all the muslims attacking him.
    3. Gay guy brought facts, but then ended with "all muslims should die" and muslim people attacked him - ban all the parts involved.

See how easy that was?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    All religion? So Confucianisms would behead people if they followed their religion? Zoostrantisms? (yeah, I might have failed spelling that) No? In fact, I'd even go as far as to say that most christians or buddhists or hindus wouldn't want to behead you either, even if maybe they dislike you (for whatever reason, didn't follow the discussion from start).

That's the issue in fact, not religion. If there's no religion there's class or nationality or skin colour. No, the issue is people not seeing when some people in power try to instill pride in some characteristics you have and make you fight some imaginary enemy so that you don't fight them.
    "You're muslim, they're christians, kill them, not me, your horrible dictator. You're black, they're white, fight them, not me, the one keeping you in poverty. You're german, they're russians, fight them since we're the superior race and don't worry about me throwing your lives for my power. You're peasants and factory workers, they're scientists and teachers, fight them for it is them keeping you in poverty, not I who pay you. You're a woman, not a man, fight the men everywhere, not I, the state, who treat you as inferior in first place".

Some of the fooled woke up. But most did not. Religion by itself, is not bad. It is when another uses it to separate rather than unite when it does become bad. But then it is no longer religion, then it just becomes twisted ramblings of dictators and madmen thirsty for power. And unfortunately Islam is in a phase where it's distorted for the benefit of dictators and madmen.
    Christianity mostly passed that phase. Sure, there's always some nutcase here and there going on a murder spree, but the state doesn't control all according to the Bible anymore because people understood that parts of the Bible were altered along time to suit the needs of those in power. For example, at one point there were some 24 texts written by apostols circulating, even one by Judas. Yet only 4 were kept. How did the Vatican decide which?
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2016-06-16 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    In fact, I'd even go as far as to say that most christians or buddhists or hindus wouldn't want to behead you either, even if maybe they dislike you (for whatever reason, didn't follow the discussion from start).
    Of course they don't want to. I don't want to pay taxes, I still pay them. Thankfully, they don't follow their religions so I am safe.