Haste and Dark Arbiter

Testing tonight yielded some good results from conversing with our other DK, first of all cast DA in melee range to get max amount of casts off I cast it running in and got 7 casts. When testing I had a few cases of deflections which really lowered the dps of the DA. The highest amount of casts I could get with DA was 12 with Vial and Drums + Haste enchants and gems but this also led to the highest Burst I was able to achieve at around 550k with DA doing around 4 million damage within ring window. Of course my rotation isn't polished at all plus with no presoaking for more RP to fuel into DA but just wanted to share this.
    Last edited by Paxz19; 2016-06-16 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Apparently can't type, too excited for pre-patch cheese.
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage

Why make me question playing DH for main and DK for split runs

- - - Updated - - -

From testing I am kinda worried about our damage falling off outside of arbiter
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage

So it's going to be just like how it is in WoD when spec'd into BoS? I think it's cool that Dark arbiter is like a reserve BoS but still acts as our highest burst ability!