Poll: Which bow should my BM Troll mog for Legion?

Question Titan-forged Bow for Legion?

My Troll hunter won't be using a gun, thank you. But I do plan to off-spec BM for Legion. So eventually I'll want to do the BM artifact quest, which is all about a weapon built by the Titans. So I'm looking ahead and trying to set aside a bow model to transmog when I get this weapon.

For role play purposes, I want it to look like something that might have come from the Titans. For aesthetic purposes, I want it to fit my favorite transmogs. Here are a couple of options. Which do you prefer, and do you know of something that might be even better?

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts!

Cryptfiend Slayer - has dragons and looks amazing!

Avalanche - matches all my colors and comes from Uldar!
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-06-16 at 08:20 AM. Reason: added pictures

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Ulduar bows maybe?

[QUOTE=UcanDoSht;40908962]Ulduar bows maybe?[/QUOwell I know that second picture is is from Ulduar, cat lady if I recall correctly. I know the model from the first picture but can't remember where it drops

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Ulduar bows maybe?
    Avalanche is from Ulduar.

Try the Tortos bow, Shattered Tortoiseshell Longbow. Colors seem to fit, and it's pretty titanish in design,I think it looks even better than the Artifact bow variant.

[QUOTE=Archermit;40908981]
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Ulduar bows maybe?[/QUOwell I know that second picture is is from Ulduar, cat lady if I recall correctly. I know the model from the first picture but can't remember where it drops
    The Ulduar bow is from the Cache of Winter (Hodir).

The Cryptfiend Slayer is from Halls of Reflection (N). It's in the cache you get on the gunship after you escape, so RP-wise might have come from anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Try the Tortos bow, Shattered Tortoiseshell Longbow. Colors seem to fit, and it's pretty titanish in design,I think it looks even better than the Artifact bow variant.
    Looking for it on Wowhead now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post
    My first thought was, "That looks like Avalanche!" (recolor). Sure enough, it's a 'same model as'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Hmmm... Definitely like it more than the Artifact bow variant. Looks vey Titanish. But also kind of fat/bulky for my toon? What do you think?

Deleted
    that ones cool too, i think someone made a xmog set particularly for that bow. i have used http://www.wowhead.com/item=35590/drakkari-hunting-bow for a while now

I'm leaning toward Avalanche. My guild tabard doesn't show in the Dressing Room pics, but I think it will all come together well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post
    that ones cool too, i think someone made a xmog set particulary for that bow. i have used http://www.wowhead.com/item=35590/drakkari-hunting-bow for a while now
    Yes! I use the Drakkari Hunting Bow now on live. I loved that whole zone as a troll and that bow fits my character concept perfectly. But I'm thinking for the Legion BM quests I should find a middle ground - moving beyond tribal troll to reflect Titan influence, while stopping short of looking like I'm a gnome wannabe.

- - - Updated - - -

So first I have to farm Avalanche - 18% drop rate so maybe 5-6 weeks? - then I have to put it away until I get the actual artifact to use it on.

Still open to other ideas if someone has one.

- - - Updated - - -

I've already got Cryptfiend Slayer in void storage. Dragons do have Titan/Keeper connections, so it would make sense too.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll probably change my mind a dozen times between now and launch day.
    What are the rest of you planning to do with your artifacts? Especially hunters?

- - - Updated - - -

It may come down to whether I decide I want the bow to blend more (Avalanche) or pop out/grab the eye (Cryptfiend Slayer). Neither clashes with my current transmog. With the dragon bow, I think the bow will be the first thing people notice. With Avalanche, the bow is just part of the overall image with my Shadow Hunter guild tabard, etc.

idk if someone has said this or not but the bm artifacts final variant is a bow afaik

Quote Originally Posted by tricolororder View Post
    idk if someone has said this or not but the bm artifacts final variant is a bow afaik
    But that's the bow that looks like a gnome invention, right?

lol ~ Maybe I should add that as option in a new poll. :P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    [QUOTE=DarklingThrush;40909000]
    Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post

The Ulduar bow is from the Cache of Winter (Hodir).

The Cryptfiend Slayer is from Halls of Reflection (N). It's in the cache you get on the gunship after you escape, so RP-wise might have come from anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for it on Wowhead now...

- - - Updated - - -

My first thought was, "That looks like Avalanche!" (recolor). Sure enough, it's a 'same model as'.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm... Definitely like it more than the Artifact bow variant. Looks vey Titanish. But also kind of fat/bulky for my toon? What do you think?

Fun fact about Tortoiseshell, it doesn't shoot arrows, but lightning bolts instead.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann