[Shadow] Pre-Patch BiS

Hey everyone,

I'd like to ask, if any theorycrafter already made a BiS list/stat priority list for the pre-patch (based on a mythic geared shadow, having all trinkets available).
    Would be cool, if you guys shared your results.

Greetings!

Deleted
    My maths aren't entirely precise (I tested weight of mastery with surrender to madness and weight of haste with mind spike) but i can share it.

With 89% (3020) mastery i did 50,7% damage with Void Bolt, VT and SW:P. Base mastery is 20%. So, 3020 mastery gives you (50,7%/189%)*120% damage = 18,5% damage. That means, that you need 163 mastery to increase your damage by 1%.

1% Crit = 110. Its flat damage increase (of course you also getting bonus from AS, but I don't how to calculte it)

Without drums of fury i did 61k dps during 40s, with drums i did 86k during the same amount of time. Always started with 100 insanity. (86/61)/1,25 = 1,13 and 100 haste = 1% haste. 100/1,13 = 89. So, you need 89 haste to increase dps by 1% (it should be higher, because with drums my uptime of void form was 100%).

So, currently it seems like haste -> crit ->mastery.
    Last edited by mmoc6e1f4e7317; 2016-06-16 at 12:44 PM.

Surrender to madness
    Mastery > Crit > Haste

Everything else
    Haste > Mastery/Crit

I have to go watch the finalboss shadow overview but for in voidform you have a lower gcd. In voidform I think you need about 123% (or around that) to cap your global, so if your doing surrender to madness would having 23ish% (or around there) haste still be a benefit?

Haste increases your voidform uptime, mastery increases your voidform damage and crit has no effect on gameplay, it and versatility are just damage w/o auspicious spirits.

I think 11 pieces of socketed gear will be our BiS for pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklab View Post
    I think 11 pieces of socketed gear will be our BiS for pre-patch.
    too bad i only have 6 socketed pieces of gear...

Quote Originally Posted by Nedros View Post
    My maths aren't entirely precise (I tested weight of mastery with surrender to madness and weight of haste with mind spike) but i can share it.

With 89% (3020) mastery i did 50,7% damage with Void Bolt, VT and SW:P. Base mastery is 20%. So, 3020 mastery gives you (50,7%/189%)*120% damage = 18,5% damage. That means, that you need 163 mastery to increase your damage by 1%.

1% Crit = 110. Its flat damage increase (of course you also getting bonus from AS, but I don't how to calculte it)

Without drums of fury i did 61k dps during 40s, with drums i did 86k during the same amount of time. Always started with 100 insanity. (86/61)/1,25 = 1,13 and 100 haste = 1% haste. 100/1,13 = 89. So, you need 89 haste to increase dps by 1% (it should be higher, because with drums my uptime of void form was 100%).

So, currently it seems like haste -> crit ->mastery.
    Was that done on ptr, or was that on beta at 110, if so what artifact traits? I'm assuming that haste will be the overall best, and as we get more haste the stat weights of the other 2 will also go up. Higher haste gives more void form uptime, faster dots and most our main abilities have shorter cds. Crit scales better when VT crits have a chance to summon a ghost, higher void form uptime and faster dot ticks make mastery better.