Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Except you are not expelling waste products from the digestion process or excreting seminal fluid, It's breast milk, Its nearly the same as the milk you drink at home. (except a lot more health benefits). It's not "gross" because you say it is. You are the problem in the situation, not the mother.
    Again, I don't really care. But I have never seen women breastfeed openly in public without at least attempting to conceal themselves, anywhere but the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Are you saying that the place designated for eating, is unfit to eat in?

What about all the other customers who eat there? Is it unfit for them to eat there too?
    Do the other customers feed their body fluids to other customers?

Also you are not allowed to bring your own food to such places!

If you allow breastfeeding then why am I not allowed to eat my home made sandwich there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing is, the baby isn't even touching anything except the mothers breast. Unless her breasts are unclean, then there is nothing to be concerned with sanitation wise. It's not like she is dripping her breast milk on the table for the baby to lick it up.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I've lived and traveled in many different countries, and from my experience, it's far more accepted and done openly in places outside the US.
    As have I and I have to disagree. I haven't actually been in the US in 2 years and I have been to probably 10 other countries in that time frame and I don't think I've seen it more than once or twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Do the other customers feed their body fluids to other customers?

Also you are not allowed to bring your own food to such places!
    I already beat you to that joke, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Oh no! Someone used words to offend someone else.

What are we going to do about it? I say we find them and chop off their tongue and throw them in jail!

/s

People can be dicks... Why is this a thread?
    This is exactly what you do to people who are being dicks, you show the world what kind of dicks they are. Freedom of speech is awesome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't really care but I never see women doing this so openly anywhere but the U.S.
    you dont go out much do you?

Formerly known as Arafal

Again, I don't really care. But I have never seen women breastfeed openly in public without at least attempting to conceal themselves, anywhere but the US.
    You seem to care a great deal. Your undies are in quite the little bunch over this. If you actually didn't care, you would have simply ignored it.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Because you haven't seen it... it means that... it shouldn't happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Knadra- working towards becoming MMO-Champions new Master-Baiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    This is exactly what you do to people who are being dicks, you show the world what kind of dicks they are. Freedom of speech is awesome.
    Yeah except this gets to be headline news over rapes or murders. I get the idea that maybe it should be socially accepted more but there are plenty of fat ass women in the states who love to show off their right to do this in front of people.

It is kind of like how a guy can walk around with his shirt off and show off his fat gut. It isn't illegal but it isn't pleasant to look at.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Because you haven't seen it... it means that... it shouldn't happen?
    It means that in the thousands of years of human evolution, women have found a way to do this discretely.

It isn't illegal but it isn't pleasant to look at.
    Don't look at it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Yeah except this gets to be headline news over rapes or murders. I get the idea that maybe it should be socially accepted more but there are plenty of fat ass women in the states who love to show off their right to do this in front of people.

It is kind of like how a guy can walk around with his shirt off and show off his fat gut. It isn't illegal but it isn't pleasant to look at.
    The more outrage you show, the more things like this get shown. Don't you understand how news and the internet work?

You seem to care a great deal. Your undies are in quite the little bunch over this. If you actually didn't care, you would have simply ignored it.
    I'm not the guy in the video lol. I found the thread and gave my thoughts and I now I have to reply to 5 people calling me a prick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Don't look at it?
    Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the reply.
    You don't have a right not to be offended. If you think something is unpleasant, don't look at it. Simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

I'm not the guy in the video lol. I found the thread and gave my thoughts and I now I have to reply to 5 people calling me a prick.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the reply.
    Then simply ignore everyone. You are the one trying to be outraged by this, just walk away. At best, your argument is one of superficiality, since you are clearly concerned about the appearance of it all, instead of the actual issue.

The more outrage you show, the more things like this get shown. Don't you understand how news and the internet work?
    She was sitting at a window seat of a restaurant. If she was facing the corner of the room and attempted to conceal what she was doing do you think the guy in the video would have freaked out?

In the video she was facing everyone in the restaurant and they could all see what she was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    you dont go out much do you?
    well, breast-feeding in public places is, indeed, quite rare. I think it is mostly because babies fall asleep very fast in moving prams, its like being rocked in a cradle.

Then simply ignore everyone. You are the one trying to be outraged by this, just walk away. At best, your argument is one of superficiality, since you are clearly concerned about the appearance of it all, instead of the actual issue.
    I don't care. I'm just saying if you want to minimize the risk of being yelled at for doing something taboo then hide what you're doing a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    You don't have a right not to be offended. If you think something is unpleasant, don't look at it. Simple.
    I think I've said like 10 times now this doesn't offend me, I'm just saying that people shouldn't be shocked when someone gets mad at something taboo.

It's literally a babies head covering up the front of a breast. What is so disturbing about that? People who complain about that have something wrong with them.