Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Having a gathering profession to support your crafting profession is how things should be.
    Hmmm, must have missed which gathering profession is supposed to go with tailoring, then...

Quote Originally Posted by Raynre Valence View Post
    My only complaint about the Bloods being BOP is that my main is an enchanter/scribe and I'll probably be regulated to fishing to earn them. I'm keeping enchanting no matter what since it's basically a gathering profession of its own. Does that mean I have to pick up a gathering profession and just sell everything?
    Both professions only need BoS to make relics (and echanting 1 toy) so you should be able to gather the needed BoS through other means.

7+ Year Old Account
    bye bye fahralon'dranath.....looks like we were right. but makes me wonder what they are going to use it for if they had a better idea. or if not that what the better idea was. if they move tanaan to the broken isles im going to kill something.

"Holy crap guys, the devs were right, the closet in my order hall is way cooler than Thal'dranath."

Scrapping stuff already. WoD 2.0 incoming.

Blizzard are a bunch of buffoons... Yes, it clearly takes a lot of time to develop expansion when you try to reinvent the fucking game each and every time. How about deciding how the game should be once and for all and be satisfied with it? No one asked for halls, no one asked for updated animations which they say takes a shitload of time, yet they do it. WHY? Update those damn animations as a side project instead and implement it when it's finally finished instead of wasting time like this.

"Legion is going to be the most alt-friendly expansion"

Hahahahahaha oh my. Yes, I think you should remind everyone of this that quits because it's way too grindy and not friendly to alts and offspecs. They're in for a big surprise.

Artifact Knowledge is not account wide. It applies to all Artifact weapons on a single character.
    This makes it sound like I could level one spec's Artifact up and then acquire another spec's weapon (same class) and have the same level progression/points available on that weapon. Countering that understanding it says:

If you focus on your primary weapon and are 20 traits in, you might have to choose if you want one trait in your main weapon or five in your off-spec weapon.
    Maybe I'm not understanding Artifact Knowledge vs Artifact Power?

Really excited about the titanforged stuff. I stopped raiding years back, and Ion hit the nail on the head, getting a piece of mythic raid gear would be an awesome treat. Random, unexpected, rare, but awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Can mythic raiders also get items that are 3 levels higher than mythic? Or is there none of this fun surprise loot for people who work hard on the maximum difficulty?
    Yeah this is actually quite a lot of bullshit. Normal mode raiders getting mythic items is probably the most asinine thing I've read in the last few months. We work harder yet where is our fun loot lottery?

Deleted
    Wasn't Thal'dranath removed from the map back in January? Why are people getting salty about it still, lol.

Tal'dranath cancelled? Jesus, how can they DARE to repeat the same vital mistake all over again? Something is really VERY, VERY WRONG with the WoW Development team. Dear Mike Morhaime, if you are reading this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK JEFF KAPLAN TO WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Yap, shares the fate of Farahlon. I totally saw that coming half a year ago xD
    Yep, we all called it when it was removed from the map then Lore showed up and herped derped everywhere trying to lie about it but nobody believed him.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    FUCK YOU Blizzard.
    Sums up my thoughts on that well.
    They are basically saying "screw you, double gatherer's".
    Why should that not be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Serbeus View Post
    Maybe I'm not understanding Artifact Knowledge vs Artifact Power?
    From my understanding Artifact power is the actual progression.
    Artifact knowledge is a per-character buff, one that increases artifact power (potentially) from all its sources.
    The more traits you have on a given artifact, the more they cost.
    Not unlike xp for levels, it increases.

So consider it like reputation, artifact power is the reputation gained from a given mob you kill.
    Artifact knowledge is a per-character buff to how much reputation you gain from everything
    The cost per trait increases the further progressed it is, and so a lower progressed one can gain more traits from the same amount of power.
    Bit like how friendly, honored, revered and exalted all require more to reach the next stage.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-06-16 at 08:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    Tal'dranath cancelled? Jesus, how can they DARE to repeat the same vital mistake all over again? Something is really VERY, VERY WRONG with the WoW Development team. Dear Mike Morhaime, if you are reading this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK JEFF KAPLAN TO WOW.
    Maybe wait and see what they replaced Thal'dranath with before crying about it. If it was a choice between yet another zone or new dungeons then I'm glad they scrapped it, did we really want Tanaan 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Ukerric View Post
    Hmmm, must have missed which gathering profession is supposed to go with tailoring, then...
    Did you forget about enchanting?

Next Q and A on professions - after a big screwing over of double-gatherers, this should be interesting.
    Really, what was wrong with them being Bind to Account.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Yes it does you fucking morons. In fact deterministic characther progression is exactly what excites people and it's why they come back every expansion TO LEVEL. Which is just filling a guaranteed fucking bar like rep and similar enough to currency acquisition. How fucking out of touch can you be..
    I dunno man. I think they might be on to something. We could just log in and level and not actually level then all of a sudden we kill a boar and BAM level up. Out of nowhere! That would be so much fun. Think of how much fun it would be to go up to a vendor to get a tool for your profession and you click on buy but nothing happens, so you click it again, nothing. Click it 14 more times then BOOM it's in your bag. FUN!

Legion is seriously starting to look like the game I'll play for 2 months and unsub. Devs are fucking clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Yeah this is actually quite a lot of bullshit. Normal mode raiders getting mythic items is probably the most asinine thing I've read in the last few months. We work harder yet where is our fun loot lottery?
    Slackers get extra rewards, hardcore gets basic loot for much more efford. Sounds completely fair and balanced.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!