Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
The cost I could adjust to in time, I actually miss the days when chaos bolt wasn't the overwhelming majority of my damage. Before charred remains became the norm and all of our damage was baked into it I enjoyed casting immolate, conflag and incinerate. What I object to, strongly enough to have picked the "reroll" option for, is that it's no longer burning embers. I hate that all warlock specs are being hauled backwards in the name of "class fantasy" Pandaland moved destro to a unique place thematicly, the green fire chain helped move things along as well.

But now it's like I'm a level 10 lock in wrath again. Shackled to soul shards, all but forced to use a pet, and then forced to use the imp. I hate shards, I hate the grimsac nerf, I hate charred remains, the secpter of sargaras and all the godforsaken RNG being bolted onto the spec I know and love. I'm already giving legion a year, until flight is no longer being held hostage to compel the playerbase, I might as well look for a class that doesn't disgust me as well. So far it's looking like rogue
Well Chaos Bolt is not overwhelming majority of your damage in Legion, for me it's like 32% or so at best and that is with Soul Conduit, 10% rifts, 10-20% pets/sacrifice, some incinerate, conflag and immolate, shadowburn... basically a lot of sources now.

If you take Roaring Blaze, then Immolate is actually the top or at least second biggest damage contributor.

We have a lot of new stuff there, so it's not only Chaos Bolt now, so I am not sure about what you are complaining really - you clearly did not try it, so why the long face and sad made up stories?