Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    oh yeah and less we forget Trump alluding to Obama being pro ISIS. which, technically isn't wrong, but of course the Dump didn't point to the US arming ISIS rebels no no no, no. THAT would take a bit of research on his part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    It kinda does not matter if he was right or not. Because most people, when they are in shock/grief, etc, do not like being antagonized with "I told you so".

And again, calling for a blanket ban on Muslims is not winning him any favours outside of people that are ultra-nationalistic/fearful.

As for the numbers, it is too early to tell... we will know more as we get closer, but Ohio, and Florida should be interesting to watch. Not to mention the Hispanic vote.
    I'd wager that many people don't want further terrorist attacks especially when solutions are available to them.

Seeing defenseless people gunned down, then being told that we need to abolish the Second Amendment is quite a contradiction.

There appears to be an empathy gap here (which I don't find surprising to be perfectly honest given the nature of many politicians).

So, it's a numbers game then. You don't have to support Trump, but I strongly suggest you don't support Hillary.

And once again he's threatening to "go it alone" if the GoP doesn't back him.

You Donald Dumpsters complain of "Emperor" Obama and a ficitonal "crooked" Hillary? And here your Dumpfurer is, quite literally, holding your party's future hostage for his own self-interest and Ego!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    No matter who wins, we lose.
    Despite my reservations about her, I genuinely think Clinton won't be so bad. She's a shitty candidate, but once in office I'll tink she'll be decent. I have no proof of such, just and inkling.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    I'd wager that many people don't want further terrorist attacks especially when solutions are available to them.

Seeing defenseless people gunned down, then being told that we need to abolish the Second Amendment is quite a contradiction.

There appears to be an empathy gap here (which I don't find surprising to be perfectly honest given the nature of many politicians).

So, it's a numbers game then. You don't have to support Trump, but I strongly suggest you don't support Hillary.
    You complain about empathy gaps... and yet your rhetoric goes on to bash women and minorities in every other post.

God damnit I hate hypocrites....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Despite my reservations about her, I genuinely think Clinton won't be so bad. She's a shitty candidate, but once in office I'll tink she'll be decent. I have no proof of such, just and inkling.
    The inkling you're feeling is probably due to the fact that she hasn't done anything actually bad - regardless what the BenghaziEmailZOMG conspiracy theorists pull out of their collective asses and get disproven time and time and time again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You complain about empathy gaps... and yet your rhetoric goes on to bash women and minorities in every other post.

God damnit I hate hypocrites....
    Are you going to call me white trash again?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You Donald Dumpsters complain of "Emperor" Obama and a ficitonal "crooked" Hillary? And here your Dumpfurer is, quite literally, holding your party's future hostage for his own self-interest and Ego!
    Who cares what happens to the party? It can't survive anyways due to mass unskilled migration.

10+ Year Old Account

No one wants to abolish the 2nd (at least not any sane person), but it should be reworked. The threat of a tyrannical government is gone, and even if it weren't, some rag tag bunch of hardy bush people aren't going to launch a successful gorilla campaign. They'll sit in the woods holding their dicks until one asshole turns on his phone that he forgot had push notification left on for Candy Crush and somewhere nearby a Predator drone is scrambled.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

The Orlando thing, tragic as it is, should have helped him. It played right into his hands. The things he said, completely ruined it. People are disgusted by him because of it. He's been making an ass out of himself even more than usual the last few days. Every democratic attack ad is going to have stuff like this mixed with "this person supports these horrible things trumps says". Every seat will be like that. So as a GOP member you have to decide if you should stand with him or run like hell and it would seem a lot are running.

7+ Year Old Account
    No one wants to abolish the 2nd (at least not any sane person), but it should be reworked. The threat of a tyrannical government is gone, and even if it weren't, some rag tag bunch of hardy bush people aren't going to launch a successful gorilla campaign. They'll sit in the woods holding their dicks until one asshole turns on his phone that he forgot had push notification left on for Candy Crush and somewhere nearby a Predator drone is scrambled.
    You think the military is going to side with anti-military leftists?

Guns are still relevant, they would be used against soft targets like treasonous authoritarian civilians.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you going to call me white trash again?
    Did you want to be called that? Wrong forum if that's the case.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Your bi-partisan system is such a circus lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You think the military is going to side with anti-war leftists?

Guns are still relevant, they would be used against soft targets like treasonous authoritarian civilians.
    In tin-foiled cranium caliber crazy, tyrannical government land? Yeah I do.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Cant expect a circus clown to win an actual election. Even Bush was not such a clown, thats saying alot.
    That's the shocker for me. I never, in my whole time, ever expected to see somebody 10x worse of an idiot than GWB.... and especially so soon! =/

Senator Elizabeth Warren said it best: "Who would have thought four years ago that in the next election we would be WANTING Mitt Romney to be running as the GoP candidate!? THAT is how bad the GoP has gotten.

I've also invented a new analogy to describe Donald Dump:

"To elect Donald Dump as President of the United states in hopes of him ending corporate corruption interfering with politics is exactly the same thing as selecting Osama Bin Laden to lead the United States Military in hopes of him ending Islamic Terrorism."

7+ Year Old Account
    In tin-foiled cranium crazy tyrannical government land? Yeah I do.
    So you're not authoritarian? Everything is fine then.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think she would be better than Trump during her time as president, but after? It will be even worse. But if Trump gets it, we will be worse for the short term but our country might then get someone elected that is actually good after his 4 years in office.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    What we're going to get is 10 years (~2010-2020) of complete deadlock where nothing happens. At some point the radicals on one side or the other are going to take power and finally things will start to move. I hope it's the Democrats - I can't see how it could be the Republicans unless Clinton really messes up. The demographics are just so in favor of the Dems going forward.
    Can't wait for them to deliver on all the promises of cohesion and prosperity.

WHo cares, either way we are going to have 8 years of shit. People are arguing over the flavor of shit, Im sitting here pissed we gotta eat shit.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    This is where the Trump supporters finally realize what the real world is like.
    That a complete corporate sellout like Hillary will win which is probably just as sad.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Can't wait for them to deliver on all the promises of cohesion and prosperity.
    It's going to have to happen one way or another in the next decade or so. I mean with ever increasing automation, something is going to have to give, I genuinely think Clinton would be better suited to govern us through such a perilous time.
    Shit's going to hit the fan once self driving trucks /cars are replacing several million middle aged people in the transportation industry and all the associated domino industries around them.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect