lack of green fire for demo

with all the ability pruning that happened demo is left with just the mount to show off their green fire from the warlock quest. Kinda lame considering it took so much work to get the ability to get green fire on warlocks. Demo should at least have it's demonbolt ability altered with green fire(that is green/purple coloring). Anyone else wish we had more abilities that showcased our green fire?

I'd love that change, but I fear for everyone that would like the change, there would be just as many that wouldn't. Would make for a neat thing to change, like demon appearances.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you want to use your green fire spells more often you could....you know... roll the spec that uses fire spells...

Wouldn't mind seeing it in Shadowflame either. Some sort of fel fire summoning animation? Something crackling through the Channel Demonfire maybe? It's not the end of the world tbh, especially since it's lost some of the prestige it had at launch. I'm sure I'll have to play destro at some point because balance, so I'll see it then I guess.

Deleted
    Make it happen.

Demon Bolt would look a million times better if the fire were green.

I would like this a lot. I'm kinda bummed out about it too; the green fire quest still goes down as one of the coolest things in WoW history and I don't feel like warlocks are warlocks without a little felfire here and there. I don't know why demonology would have more shadow magic than fel magic, considering it's a spec based around summoning demons.

I think it'd be cool to see some of our demons be changed by it, as well. Maybe the doomguard can throw felfire instead of doombolts, now that it's a focal part of the spec? That would give Affliction a way to show it off as well.

Deleted
    Has anyone actually contacted Blizzard recently about the Demonbolt fire being wrong color? Send some feedback to them.

Deleted
    there's a thread about it on the ptr forums