Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Are you talking about duels or 3v3? Because except hunters maybe, which ranged class can kite an enhance right now (such that you cant do shit)?
    Last edited by Kruschpak; 2016-06-29 at 05:19 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I see the ability as a way to keep the target in melee range. Not a gap closer. Just saying if used this way most classes will never beable to get away from you.

- - - Updated - - -

Elemental can kite a Enhance decently with the correct frost shock usage and huntards, Frost mages aswell.

But on the elemental side....to keep the snare going you pretty much are screwed to actually deal damage just to keep the guy away from you.

It reminds me of the getting stuck in a healing surge spam rotation because people are bashing you to crap. Half the time i give up when something like that happens.
    Last edited by gambit998; 2016-07-04 at 03:23 PM.

I personally don't find it much of an issue on the PTR having spent several hours in PvP, my only gripe is with Feral Lunge though, what I often find is that by the time you "leap" to someone they have already moved enough to avoid getting hit and its cooldown is too long.

What it needs is a short duration root much like charge does for the warrior, or maybe a short .5 second knockdown seeing as your effectively throwing yourself at them, surely a 200lb wolf would knock someone over. I'd also like a shorter cooldown of 20-30 seconds or 2 charges at 45s, this would help in those situations where people are able to use back to back get aways resulting in your running around like a headless chicken because you can't catch them.

It would also be nice if we could use frostbrand without a target so that we get the 15s buff allowing us to then Feral Lunge at someone and applying the slow on hit.