Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fererow View Post
    rap culture is diffrent ways but main it is type of u mentions
    I think I either agree with this or completely disagree with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    WTF just happened here?^^
    I honestly thought for a while that people that raped others were called "rapers".

Now that I think about it again, they are!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    That's rich coming from a moderator...

I mean I know its a volunteer job, but its one you signed up for. To devalue a person's opinion (and lets be clear there is a difference between disagreement and devaluing) is to discourage discussion. If there is no discussion... there isn't a whole lot of purpose for this website is there? It is primarily a discussion forum after all.

Seriously, how do these guys become mods?
    he has no job
    he has no friends
    there is some post on mmo-champion he has to cleanse
    he can cook hot pockets when he needs to
    at 300 pounds he is a big guy for you
    he receives no pay
    he does it for free
    he takes it very seriously anyway

I assume they just want to feel recognized? I dunno, message the moderator instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I honestly thought for a while that people that raped others were called "rapers".

Now that I think about it again, they are!
    a rapping raper with a rapier raping rapid rapists

Quote Originally Posted by Mumba View Post
    Rape culture is when victims in court have to say what they were wearing during the night they got raped or when people don't believe the person because he/she was drunk.
    Dude, after getting mugged, covered in blood with a freshly stapled head, the cops still asked me what I was wearing, whether or not I was sober, and still wanted to talk to people I'd seen before getting mugged to verify my story. That's the job. It has nothing to do with rape, and everything to do with how crime is investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's a mix of dating and poor communication and liquor.
    you win the thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    cept the level of problem is exaggerated. Rape in the US is neither prevelant nor a crisis.

All this 'rape-culture' and victim blaming bullshit stem from rape having a high burden a proof. Which it should due to it being a felony.
    It's also because of it's nature since most of the time there are only 2 parties involved w/o any witnesses and proof that might or not be valid (since semen or vagina tearing can be a result of sex and rough sex).

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    It's also because of it's nature since most of the time there are only 2 parties involved w/o any witnesses and proof that might or not be valid (since semen or vagina tearing can be a result of sex and rough sex).
    eyup
    Plus agree with someone else who said sex can be more related to a jury
    Making a story of just regular sex since a common person has experience with that, not like crimes like murder. And due to that its easier to sow doubt and get a not guilty verdict
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Something that feminist have wet dreams about.