Thread: [PTR] Numbers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Prtzl, what talents and trinkets are you running for ptr fire?
    Goren Soul mythic + socket, DSI mythic + socket. I really didnt like the class trinket but while leveling on beta it seems fine mainly for the slow that it applies.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing around with the class trinket for fire, and I feel like it will be BIS now on any multi target fights. Sadly, the new LB is too op in its current form (from my beta experience) to spec into to the ground dot for flamestrike. If you guys haven't tried living bomb yet, do so. It hits like a truck when there's alot of adds
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

In my tests frost outperforms fire on 2 target cleave slightly. Single target should be the same because 2nd target cleave is almost the same at 26-27% for both specs.
    Interesting thing is PoF for prost - in my tests uptime was consistently hovering at ~40%, making it most likely BIS combined with tome, at least for 2 targets or more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conflag, RoP, Flame On, UM. Using my character's gear as it'll look in 7.0. Single target, 450s.

Edit: Kindling goes OOM here.

Last edited by Rinoa; 2016-06-22 at 09:45 AM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Conflag, RoP, Flame On, UM. Using my character's gear as it'll look in 7.0. Single target, 450s.

I'm assuming kindling profile pops rune+kindling on CD, rather than waiting for ring, since otherwise the talent would be zero gain?
    Also - what dmg % is UM in the results?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Kindling sim is using Combustion every 74.6s on average. The other two are using it every 122.2s on average.

- - - Updated - - -

Same setup as above, but 300s sim. I discovered that the Kindling sim ran OOM way before the sim ended, causing it to show a lot lower DPS than it otherwise would. Kindling OOMs around 5 mins of combat.

Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Didn't raid testing begin already? Has anyone tried out all three specs in a raid environment yet? Very curious.

This is a thread about the prepatch. I don't have beta myself so I can't give you any first hand knowledge but it seems Fire is the go to spec right now.
    Hi Sephurik