Thread: Mage proffesion

Deleted

Mage proffesion

Hi guyz who played beta.

How important is it for mage to have tailoring in legion to craft gear for it self?

and is it vibale with enchanting now that we need a lot BOS?

Greets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thadeka View Post
    Hi guyz who played beta.

How important is it for mage to have tailoring in legion to craft gear?

and is it vibale with enchanting now that we need a lot BOS?

Greets
    An update says enchanters will be able to get BOS from de'ing rares and blues. Therefore, a Tailor could craft blue items, feed them to the Mage who shards them for BoS and other enchanting mats, then return them to the tailor for crafting epics. It's my existing plan (I believe enchanting barely uses BoS).

Deleted
    ye i enchating uses only for artifact relics and not for enchants.But i was thinking how is good is it going to be to craft own gear in legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    An update says enchanters will be able to get BOS from de'ing rares and blues. Therefore, a Tailor could craft blue items, feed them to the Mage who shards them for BoS and other enchanting mats, then return them to the tailor for crafting epics. It's my existing plan (I believe enchanting barely uses BoS).
    I thought that Blood of Sargeras is soulbound.

My dilemma is whether to keep tailoring and engineering or swap out engineering for enchanting. Since without mining I assume its going to be pretty pointless.

Deleted
    ye i have same dilema just waiting for next week when we have Q&A with proffesions.I think Tailoring with Gathering wil give a lot BOS.
    i dont want to drop my enchanting but i fear that gathering wil pull out more BOS.New bag needs 100 BOS lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    I thought that Blood of Sargeras is soulbound.
    I misspoke, the tailor and the enchanter are the same Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nofunallowed View Post
    My dilemma is whether to keep tailoring and engineering or swap out engineering for enchanting. Since without mining I assume its going to be pretty pointless.
    It is. But also remember this. All zones cept suramar scales with level. So a lvl 100 can mine in all zones without having to level up. Just use an alt.

Thats what im gonna do. JC and Engi on my rogue which im gonna level up. and mining on my warrior which gonna stay at 100 for a while.

and i will get blood of sarge from fishing w/ artifact and world quests

Deleted
    Only problem are BOS those are BOP for now