Post-crash help!

Hey, so, I should probably preface this by saying I am definitely not the most tech-savvy person in the world. Basic stuff, I can handle, but this kind of goes out of my tiny realm of knowledge. Earlier, my poor PC crashed while I was playing WoW. I have two monitors hooked up -- on one, it showed a greyish-brown striped screen, on the other (the main one) it was flat grey. So, I quickly turned the computer off and when I went to turn it back on, it showed a warning for overheating, so I left it off for a while. Didn't smell burning or anything; I don't know if that makes a difference, but a lot of people have said they smelled it when/if something melted inside the case, so I figure it's worth mentioning. Now, the computer itself turns on, shows the little Windows 10 logo on the second screen (which is hooked up via HDMI to my computer) with two vertical blue lines, but nothing on the primary. Then, it all goes black and stays that way. Fans are running, there's power to the computer, everything else is running as it should be. It left it sit to cool down for a while (again), bought some compressed air to blow out the dust (there WAS a lot, I'll admit, but it's clean now), but I still have nothing.

Any ideas as to what it is/if I can fix it and how to do so would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to waste time taking it somewhere if I can possibly fix it myself. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I was able to get a picture after letting the computer sit for a while. As soon as I turned it on, I was prompted to reset Windows, which I did. Again, I left it alone to do its thing, came back a while later and the screen was black. So, shut it down, turned it on, and was able to get to the BIOS menu. Everything looked normal, so I figured it was alright to try and start it up again. Buuuut the screen went to black again and just sat there. I wondered if maybe I missed something on the BIOS screen, so I shut it down, tried to start it up again --- and now the computer won't turn on. The light on the motherboard is on, but nothing else is powering up. I'm completely at a loss here, and just about ready to tear my hair out.
    Last edited by Asero; 2016-06-19 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Slight change in the problem