Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best moment of PVP?

ever..lets hear it.

10+ Year Old Account
    When your partner dies in a 2v2 and you turn it around to kill them both.

Only possible with a few classes now.

Capping the flag in WSG when there are 4 seconds left and its 2/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

The most recent one, finally got Arena Master title...

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had one the other night. I was actually on my main Warrior for once and my team was winning WSG easily but there was this Rogue really trying hard on their team to keep me from getting their flag. We were up 2-0 with like 3 minutes to go and I grab the flag solo (I capped the other two flags, my team were just a bunch of killers) and this female human Rogue and his female human disc tried to global me as soon as I got the flag. I get out of the flag room, while surviving all of their attacks and I take the road instead of the tunnel like an idiot.

By the time I reach the bottom of the Road I'm at like 20K health and out of defensive cd's or escapes and I'm just spamming shield barrier expecting to die soon. Just before I'm about to die, Monk healer on my team bubbles me through the wall out of nowhere and heals me to full in a few globals. That Rogue had to be extremely mad and I actually felt a little sorry for him because the rest of his team was garbage.

Deleted
    S2 reaching gladiator title and getting mount..having only 500 gold it was time to farm for flying skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    That moment when i kicked a full alliance raid group from the highest totempole in thunderbluff

..as a Frost DK spam dispel while slowly grinding away at buffs/defenses/CD's and watching the other guy litreally start excited and confident and within a minute go full defensive only to die to my 100k soul reaper hahaha

Stealing spells with huge CD's like bubble and Ice Block .. Stealing Cyclone only to cyclone the DPS while I kill his resto healer ..

My best of all time and any time is stealing Blink .. I blink out of a nova right on top of the mage muhahahaha

When i was pushing 2.2k in 5s on my Ret for AM, we faced a multi R1 team, they raped my team, i am only one left alive vs 5 ppl. Then i see 4 ppl from other team leaving, only rogue staid behind (to get his last man standing), he didnt get the achiv and i won the game for my team =).

Some of my healer friends/guildies were bored after a raid, so they decided to help me get that "get a bunch of killing blows without dying" achievement in an AV. I didn't do a lot of PvP but was very well PvE geared at the time (fury warrior with Shadowmourne and mostly heroic ICC gear at the end of Wrath). I ended up going into an AV with like 6 healers who were completely dedicated to keeping me alive and didn't give a shit about anything else. Being able to just rush in and go to town on whatever I wanted without regard for safety was fun.

It also helped that the Horde team was kinda shitty, but yeah.

Also: getting revenge on gankers is always a good feeling.

Spent the better part of 24 hours in a Classic AV, geared to the teeth in Tier 2.5/3. Led the entire BG with well over 2,000 killing blows.

That, or beating this multi-season Gladiator Warrior during Cata on my server who was the biggest shit talker, in a duel for 100k. Being primarily a World PvP'er/BG'er/PvE'er myself, he goaded me mocking my PvE titles and lack of tangible PvP accolades until I accepted his duel. Realm perception and reputation was on the line worth much more beyond just the gold, and I embarrassed him in front of any PvP'er who was worth a damn outside Org. The vitriolic whispers never stopped from him til he eventually tucked tail and server transferred from the constant ribbing he got.

My fondest moments are actually some world pvp or bg type stuff and not arena.

2 of my best were unusual things but on opposite end of spectrum. At the height of Wintergrasp in early WOTLK when there were a ton of people in each fight, I capped WG a few times with less than 20 secs left. Once I capped with literally maybe 1 sec on clock. That was cool because there was like 100 horde outside on stairs and inside and no alliance could even survive entering the courtyard bt i was able to use my rogue to get close enough to sneak into the courtyard to stairs and break a bunch of cc, shadowstep etc etc and toggle. I loved it because it was an incredibly difficult cap to pull off and it was a time when WG was hugely in demand because of the raid bosses.

The next was the basically same situation only reverse and I stopped a feral druid from capping at last second with cc's.

Both might not sound like much but they really were pretty high on a pvp difficulty level to pull off.

Had a bunch of wins in last minute in WG but those 2 stick out most.

Have a gazillion different fun BG or world pvp memories. Id be a liar if I didnt say I played this game too much years ago.

Hit 1900 in s2 running a fucked up build that people thought was nuts. Truth be told I was too cheap to respec/regem and I loved doing world pvp and bgs so I ran arena with a custom non traditional bg/world build.

Wife and I used to troll gank people at Isle of QQ right inside town limits in a very small guardless zone in front of the Inn. Was funny as hell. We used to time things with priests/locks/warriors with sap. Id sap and move away at same time while shed run up next to them in stealth. Then wed laugh as shed get feared unflagged into guards right there. Was fucking hilarious. Man we ganked so many fucking people on that island. Used to stir up giant ally vs horde grudge matches just outside guard zone questing areas from ganking so many horde.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

In vanilla while leveling a hunter. I was running around in Tanaris at level 48. Suddenly I get sapped and a level 60 rogue pops out to mock me. He stealths back, I start running. I lay a freezing trap and run past it with a flare off to it's side so that if he goes around, I see him. He hit the trap, I turn and aimed shot him. He dies in 1 hit. I then receive death threats from his other account .

Deleted
    So the other day I was looking for a challenge in Elwynn Forest (I'm a hordie). I met some noob alliance guys who had no idea how to play. I ganked them so hard for an hour and they still didn't learn. Made an alliance char and whispered them to learn to play. They said they were trying the game since they got interested after seeing the movie. I just replied that go play some SWOTR or other newbie games. Always feels good to wreck those unskilled alliance players. Blood or honor!

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    So the other day I was looking for a challenge in Elwynn Forest (I'm a hordie). I met some noob alliance guys who had no idea how to play. I ganked them so hard for an hour and they still didn't learn. Made an alliance char and whispered them to learn to play. They said they were trying the game since they got interested after seeing the movie. I just replied that go play some SWOTR or other newbie games. Always feels good to wreck those unskilled alliance players. Blood or honor!
    Yeah, didn't happen.

Deleted
    I had one satisfying game a while back it was against feral/disc/survh. We just wanted to do some 3's after we met in a rbg. We joined in around 1.8k rating as boomkin/enha/disc.

Our enha got the error:instance not found and couldn't join so it was a 2v3, this was our first game so I didn't really get my hopes up.
    After a pretty long battle and poping the 3rd incarn when the healer was cc'd we ended up killing the hunter from 100% to 0 in a few seconds. Feels pretty damn good afterwards.

Back at Vanilla while grinding for the PvP gear/titles and I would run into those never-ending AVs, I would often end up asking for Raid Leader, then spam chat for people willing to use tactics to win, gather ~10 people in group 1+2 and command them around the map doing objectives and sneaking flags while the rest 30 would just zerg forward. Eventually we'd end up winning and the satisfaction among those 10 people who actually played it correctly used to be immense.

Got me quite a reputation on the server overall and eventually granted me a spot in the #1 raiding guild who ended up clearing half of Naxx and gave me some good friends for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    That moment when i kicked a full alliance raid group from the highest totempole in thunderbluff
    video or it didnt happen :P

Killing entire Avengers group in Ashran when a few of us threw lightning wand on Vol'rath. That'd be the most recent.

Thunderstorming people off TB or Naxx was always fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    A small group starts causing problems at Goldshire or South shore and the alliance lowbies jump on their mains and it turns in to a Guild vs Guild Battle which turns into an all out war.