New wireless headphones

Hello Obi-Wans and Wannettes!

As the thread title implies, I'm looking for new wireless headphones (headset + microphone). At the moment I'm using the good ol' Logitech h800 (link), which isn't actually all that great but it is old. That headset has been in use for 4 years now, and in that time I had to replace the spongy ear cup thingy, so I'd prefer to have something better with my next purchase. But one of the advantages with that headset is that I can use both a wi-fi receiver and bluetooth to connect with other devices, so it would be great if your kind suggestions have those connectivity options. In case nobody clicked on the provided link, the h800 is rechargeable via USB which is also a great feature.
    And what's my budget? Preferably around the same price of that Logitech h800 (120€ or somesuch?), but as long as your suggestions aren't something outrageously expensive just post a link or description.

So, to summarize, looking for a new headset:
    • Wireless (wi-fi + bluetooth if possible)
    • Rechargeable
    • Good ear cups
    • Around 120€

What are my options? Delivery address is in Germany, so keep that in mind as well if you're offering something exotic from across the planet.

To be frank? I wouldn't buy anything wireless at that price range. I'll admit that I speak from a luxury position (a.k.a. I can afford to spend a little more), but I can actually really recommend the Bose Soundlink II wireless headphones (Bluetooth only). I'm always in favor of paying for quality.

From months of experience;

1. Charge with USB.
    2. In idle mode, these headsets don't leak power. They just don't. I haven't charged mine in a month, having been extremely busy elsewhere, but whenever I boot it, it's still at the percentage power I left it at.
    3. They charge extremely fast and they last, fully charged, a good 15 hours, as advertised. This is not a car, it's not just advertising, they actually work 15h straight.
    4. The inbuilt microphone is said to properly pick up sounds from a source nearby and ignore noise from around the room. I can only support this by repeating what others say. I have not been on the 'receiving' end.

Yeah, I checked around a bit more and at that price range - it's either logitech (which isn't all that great) or, pardon the language, shit.

So, I took a look at Bose Soundlink II and Sennheiser Urbanite XL. Both of those have some really nice reviews so I'll pick one of those up.

Also, thank you for writing a little bit about your experience with them, those personal things (especially no power leak) really help when choosing something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post
    Yeah, I checked around a bit more and at that price range - it's either logitech (which isn't all that great) or, pardon the language, shit.

So, I took a look at Bose Soundlink II and Sennheiser Urbanite XL. Both of those have some really nice reviews so I'll pick one of those up.

Also, thank you for writing a little bit about your experience with them, those personal things (especially no power leak) really help when choosing something new.
    If you're able to read Dutch, this is my Stupid-User(me) review on Tweakers.net.
    https://tweakers.net/productreview/1...i-(zwart).html

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    If you're able to read Dutch, this is my Stupid-User(me) review on Tweakers.net.
    https://tweakers.net/productreview/1...i-(zwart).html
    Read your review, it was very thorough. Google translate actually made sense (had to use it, Dutch isn't that similar). And now we finally come to the conclusion of this headphone-buying-adventure!

Went to the local Saturn, tried out the Sennheiser Urbanites and Bose Soundlink, along with some other headsets which the staff recommended (such as JBL). Bought the Bose Soundlink II, because they were just awesome! Although the others weren't that bad either, Sennheiser's would probably be good for some other types of music. Anyhow, plugged in my cellphone, listened to various things, it was just so much better than whatever Logitech produces.

It's just too bad I wear glasses, whenever I put the headphones on, the glasses slide down a little bit