Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    He didn't die in a "regular" Car crash. He was checking his Mail and his car was at the top of his driveway and rolled down and pinned him against a Wall.

Also, another Celebrity member of the 27 club.
    Seriously, do not put this one in the legendary 27 club ...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Seriously, do not put this one in the legendary 27 club ...
    "legendary" You mean people that Overdosed or Blew their own faces off. They don't really seem legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    all the sadness and mourning aside, thats like top candidate for darwin award this year, driving himself over with his own car...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    all the sadness and mourning aside, thats like top candidate for darwin award this year, driving himself over with his own car...
    This must be a new trope in the making. We'll call it Chekov's car.

I heard about this from Addison Timlin, she was tweeting stuff and I was like, OMG are they dating, that's awesome and then I kept scrolling and... Sad, I liked him.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Supposedly he exited the vehicle with out even putting it in park (he had it in neutral)
    Manual transmissions.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

10+ Year Old Account
    "legendary" You mean people that Overdosed or Blew their own faces off. They don't really seem legendary.
    Watch it with that edge, bro.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elucidhz View Post
    Watch it with that edge, bro.
    What edge? That is literally what most of the "27 club" died of. There wasn't anything legendary about them, the entire point of the name "27 club" was that they died at 27 randomly when they were still relevant in their careers.

Deleted
    Dunno who. rip I guess

What edge? That is literally what most of the "27 club" died of. There wasn't anything legendary about them, the entire point of the name "27 club" was that they died at 27 randomly when they were still relevant in their careers.
    I think the point is that this guy's career isn't comparable to Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, and Kurt Cobain.

Edit: Also, does anyone suspect this might be a bizarre suicide where the guy didn't want people to know he killed himself? I mean, a whole bunch of shit has to line up for your car to pin you to your mailbox and you die from it.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I mean, a whole bunch of shit has to line up for your car to pin you to your mailbox and you die from it.
    I think a surprising number of people probably get run over by their own vehicles, stupidity is contagious.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Looks like the vehicle he was driving actually had a recall - https://www.yahoo.com/movies/latest-...162942695.html

"The SUV that killed "Star Trek" actor Anton Yelchin was being recalled because the gear shifters have confused drivers, causing the vehicles to roll away unexpectedly.

Most 2015 model year Grand Cherokees were part of a global recall of 1.1 million vehicles announced by Fiat Chrysler in April.

The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration urged the recall amid complaints that drivers had trouble telling if they had put the automatic transmissions in park. If they weren't in park and a driver left the vehicle, it could roll away."
    "The problem: The gear shift's design makes it hard to tell what gear the vehicle is in. Unlike most gear selectors, which are in forward or back positions depending on whether the car is in Park, Reverse, Neutral or Drive, the gear selector in these vehicles always remains upright. The driver moves it forward or back to select a gear but it then returns to its original upright position."

That does seem like a pretty dumb design.

Rest in peace.

And now to blame the parents for not teaching him enough about cars.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

first 2016 started taking the legends. now its taking any celebrity.
    i hate you 2016
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I actually really liked that guy.

He has that little bro look to him and I feel like I should teach him about girls.

Not being funny. I am 100% honest. Poor dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    "The problem: The gear shift's design makes it hard to tell what gear the vehicle is in. Unlike most gear selectors, which are in forward or back positions depending on whether the car is in Park, Reverse, Neutral or Drive, the gear selector in these vehicles always remains upright. The driver moves it forward or back to select a gear but it then returns to its original upright position."

That does seem like a pretty dumb design.
    They should be sued. That is a horrible design and people will (obviously) get hurt by it.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I think the point is that this guy's career isn't comparable to Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, and Kurt Cobain.
    Hes a celeb that died at 27, that is literally the only "qualification" required to be considered one of that "club"

Don't make it out like something that it isn't. Amy Winehouse is considered one of the "27 club" and all she was famous for was being a hot mess, singing about how much she was addicted to drugs and then ODing.

Taylor Swift, Chris Brown, and Vanessa Hudgens turn 27 this year......

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Hes a celeb that died at 27, that is literally the only "qualification" required to be considered one of that "club"

Don't make it out like something that it isn't. Amy Winehouse is considered one of the "27 club" and all she was famous for was being a hot mess, singing about how much she was addicted to drugs and then ODing.
    She was a very hot, mess, though

With make up... Just refreshed my memory and "Oh god!"

But then again, I find those Sarah Silverman lookin chicks hot.

I don't consider Amy Winehouse part of the 27 club any more than I consider this guy part of it. Not to mention it's usually in reference to musicians.