View Poll Results: Will you play a different faction next expansion?

Voters
140. This poll is closed
  • Yes, currently Alliance will play Horde

5 3.57%
  • Yes, currently Horde will play Alliance

5 3.57%
  • No, currently Alliance and will play Alliance

57 40.71%
  • No, currently Horde and will play Horde

52 37.14%
  • Not sure yet, currently playing Alliance

14 10.00%
  • Not sure yet, currently playing Horde

7 5.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i'm staying Horde.. the only thing Alliance got going for them is the Dwarves.

There is nothing strongly holding me to the one I play primarily at the moment, so it could change in the future.
    No immediate plans though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll be staying Alliance unless my guild faction changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

I'm no sissy, so I'll stay horde.

Lok'tar ogar, FOR THE HORDE!

My main and "dps main" are Alliance. I have Horde alts but I won't be playing any besides those main two.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Usually play Alliance but dabble on both sides across multiple servers. But looking at how they are doing alts this expansion, it's unlikely I'll have time to level any horde toons this time around.

No, I will continue to play horde

Interesting results so far, most people seems to be staying with their current faction.

I figured most would stay put but didn't expect that the change to separate PVP rankings per faction would affect population balance so little.
    Last edited by Apoc2k; 2016-06-21 at 07:14 PM. Reason: typo

I play with friends, and if a few of us want to switch factions we discuss it and decide - sometimes we do, sometimes we do not. For now, we are staying Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Why no option for playing both?
    yeah why no options for both?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    death to alliance dogs! FOR THE HORDE!
    "Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long."

10+ Year Old Account
    I may be making new alliance characters with my wife just to change things up, but I doubt I'll quit playing my horde main entirely.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Staying horde.

I went alliance briefly at the start of MoP and regretted it the second 5.1 came out.

Now I'm horde for life! Although...I do have a night elf warrior that I'll probably be levelling up first due to issues connecting to my high pop realm, but I never really counted myself as alliance player when I play her. I suppose if Legion is extremely alt-unfriendly I might even end up maining her, which I suppose WOULD make me alliance...but my intention is still to main my blood elf paladin.

I'll be playing the Pimp faction, and get my ho's to make me some money.

Deleted
    I can't identify myself with the horde - don't like the races/achtitecture - don't like there quests - don't like the attitude of Horde player they can be very infantile (like the death to alliance - for the horde crap - sometimes I can't tell is it still role-playing or is it conviction - they can be that fanatic about horde vs alliance. Can't tell why but they remind me of Putin ...

So after an expansion beeing horde ich will change factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, not screwing my progression by faction changing.

Quote Originally Posted by zer View Post
    I can't identify myself with the horde - don't like the races/achtitecture - don't like there quests - don't like the attitude of Horde player they can be very infantile (like the death to alliance - for the horde crap - sometimes I can't tell is it still role-playing or is it conviction - they can be that fanatic about horde vs alliance. Can't tell why but they remind me of Putin ...

So after an expansion beeing horde ich will change factions.
    yeah because the Alliance are so mature^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Horde for 5 years and then Alliance. I'll be Alliance. If they united both factions,I'd probably play some of the old races I've enjoyed,but I'm just bored of The Horde.