720 Protection Paladin looking for home for Legion.

My previous guild has recently disbanded for personal and real-life reasons so I am looking for a home for Legion. I have experience through Heroic mode HFC but have not seen any of Mythic yet--I'm more concerned about finding the right group for raiding in Legion than pushing progression on some content that is only relevant for two more months. I'm okay with going dps (I have a heroic-ready mage in my back pocket), if that helps me to join a group, but my first love is tanking.

I would describe my approach to raiding as casual-core; while I can't play the game like I did when I was younger and had less obligations, I realize that this game is built around group interaction and consider it common courtesy to those I interact with to be knowledgeable of my class and spec as well as prepared for content I'm engaging in (i.e. I'm not going to show up with no consumables, enchanted incorrectly, etc. and want the whole encounter explained to me because watching a 10-minute video is too hard). I also realize (and love) that tanking is a high-profile role to fill. Knowing encounter mechanics (even those I wouldn't normally be dealing with), being able to see the big picture of what's happening in a raid (why wipes are repeating, mechanics not being accounted for in strategy, etc), and being able to adapt to whatever the game throws at you are all characteristics of a worthwhile tank and I strive to bring all of that and more to the table as a part of an effective team. While its all well-and-good to make jokes and have fun (that's why we're playing this game, right?) during trash pulls or farm encounters, sometimes its necessary to strap up and get serious to make progress.

I have experience tanking all through MoP and the end of WoD (I spent majority of this xpac doing pvp casually due to irl concerns), originally I was a dps all the way back in BoT and BWD in Cata. My toon is Tripléthreat on US-Draenor and my battletag is amadeus451#1742 (I can't post direct link b/c my mmo-champion account is fairly new, sorry).

I'm currently actively looking for a well-matched guild for Legion and am excited to find the right community! Ideally, I can find an active guild that understands real life comes first and raids, preferably, on weeknights.

**I'm now 722 after getting legendary ring.
    Last edited by Amadeus451; 2016-07-13 at 12:13 AM. Reason: grammar fixes

Hello! If you are still looking for a guild you would be a perfect fit for <Twisted Memory>. Not only are we in need of a tank but we have the same casual-core approach to raiding. We raid Wednesdays from 9-12pm EST and Sundays from 8-11pm EST, unfortunately I am at work atm but will make sure and add you in game this afternoon. My battletag is Inevitable#11934.

Ouch, I bumped myself

Hey Amadeus,
    <Watch Your Language> on the Stormrage-US server is recruiting. We are a newly formed, mature, semi-casual raiding guild created by WoW Veterans like yourself. If you are ok with starting a new toon or maybe transferring, feel free to reach out to me on Battle.net (Cajungeek#1137) or check out our website for more details: wyl.enjin.com

Still lookin for the right home. Currently I'm at 722 b/c I finally got legendary ring. Also, wanted to update my raid availability-- still open for weeknights (and possibly one day on weekends), but my work schedule has changed and Fridays are off the table for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey Amadeus,

<Exodus> on Silver Hand is 7/13M and looking to bolster are forces heading into Legion. We raid Thur/Sun from 9pm-12am PST. We have a core of raiders that have been around since ICC and strive to maintain as one of the best guild on the server. Feel free to contact me on Bnet (anduke#1535) or checkout our website exodushorde.com

Hey man, I'm recruiting for a fresh group to begin raids upon the expansion launch. Looking to have the first 10-13 quality members prior to launch, so we can hit the ground running, and begin normals as soon as possible. As I said, I'm putting the effort in to locate the quality players we need to start it off on the right foot: mature, loyal, ambitious, communicable, relaxed and the likes are all qualities I'm looking for. If you're at all interested, I'd love to see an application from you, and speak with you one-on-one when you have the time. Check out the app, and be sure to include your btag.

http://cyanideandcookies.enjin.com/

Best of luck with your search.

-Mac-

Still looking for a home-...