site isn't working from my ip

MMO champ doesnt work from my normal connection but works through my vpn, whats up with that? I've tried clearing browsing data and cache etc but it still won't connect to the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be a weird DNS issue? Have you tried a a tracert?

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I've had an issue for the last day where it constantly says that MMO Champion is down, problem with the host server and I have to "retry for a live server". Eventually it works but it's slow and every page takes 3-4 tries, it's a problem from both my systems.

Sometimes a get an offline snapshot of the site with this message

This page (http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by CloudFlare | Hide this Alert
    Sometimes I get a Curse error page showing that everything is great between me and the cloud with a big "X" over the host.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-06-20 at 01:04 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I've had an issue for the last day where it constantly says that MMO Champion is down, problem with the host server and I have to "retry for a live server". Eventually it works but it's slow and every page takes 3-4 tries, it's a problem from both my systems.

Sometimes a get an offline snapshot of the site with this message

Sometimes I get a Curse error page showing that everything is great between me and the cloud with a big "X" over the host.
    yeah this exactly what I'm getting

you on virgin media?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    yeah this exactly what I'm getting

you on virgin media?
    Na I'm on BT Infinity.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

There were issues with Cloudflare in Europe yesterday, supposedly resolved now.