Deleted

Lightbulb Want to live long? I got the secret

Don't work. Quit your job. No stress, no stress at all. Because you know that stress is the biggest death factor, don't forget that work related deaths may kill you.

Deleted
    but then i'd be homeless :x

im not sure what the average life expectancy is for a homeless person in London, but im guessing its not that high

Deleted
    Makes sense. Ofc you should be wealthy from the get go (but it's something your parents should take care of, if they're not wealthy enough it means the lazy fucks weren't trying hard enough) and find a moderately engaging hobby to stave off boredom and provide some feeling of accomplishment etc.

secret to a long a healty life, is bacon.. use bacon fat instead of olive oil, use crushed bacon in salad, use bacon in every single recipe
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Paying bills/rent/other debt also adds to stress, and you won't be able to do that anymore once you've quit your job. So that solves, like, two problems at once!

Question whatever you take for granted.

Not that anyone cares, but I have never worked in my life (30 now) and the last time I have been sick was in high school. Every winter my whole family gets a cold while I don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    In other words, move to a northern european country?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Don't work. Quit your job. No stress, no stress at all. Because you know that stress is the biggest death factor, don't forget that work related deaths may kill you.
    Is this a retaliation against another thread? Seem like a snarky attack at the other one. Not the best basis for starting a new topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Not that anyone cares, but I have never worked in my life (30 now) and the last time I have been sick was in high school. Every winter my whole family gets a cold while I don't.
    How in hell did you get away without working for this long? Are you born into money or something?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    In other words, move to a northern european country?
    I would get stressed for not being able to afford anything but food and paying bills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually no. Not working might make you feel useless to your country if you get money for doing nothing while not creating nothing on the side (it's easy to be unable to create something).

The correct way is to be born creative and create something that gives you money, else work from home. Not caring for anything unimportant (work is usually not important if it only deals with money and people satisfaction), eat healthy, get outside regularly for walking, don't smoke don't do drugs, low alcohol use. Long life.