Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Doomsayers in Legion [SPOILERS/THEORY-CRAFTING]

So we know we fight many of N'zoth's minions during the Arms and Shadow Priest acquisition storylines.
    In Legion, in Orgrimmar and Stormwind, you will encounter many of the Doomsayer NPCs. They will give you a random pamphlet and will have CD until you can get another one. Aside from the comical pamphlets, I've found some interesting ones dealing with the Legion, the future and the Old Gods.

Stained Pamphlet

THE END OF ALL THINGS
    The crooked serpent with no eyes is watching from the endless sky - This is one of things you hear during the acquisition that can be translated by Shadow Priests. The endless sky refers to space..
    Forked tongues flicker through the black pits in dead stars.
    The veil between dream and dreamer slides away like skin from bone - This may refer to the Emerald Nightmare
    And even the darkness howls for the light it once despised
    <The rest of the note is illegible, covered in strange glyphs and scribbles.>
    Prophetic Pamphlet
    PROPHECY OF THE THREE SIGNS
    These are the three stages of our doom, as foretold by the sages. When all of these events have come to pass, we will know the Burning Legion has won and oblivion is at hand.
    The king will cast away his diamond crown - This is obviously Magni.
    Day will break over the city of eternal night. - Perhaps this refers to Karazhan? Though, Karazhan isn't a city. Perhaps Suramar or Dalaran?
    The wolf cub will inherit a bloody pack. - This may refer to Greymane's children or even Anduin but what does it mean a bloody pack?
    Three Doomsayers outside of Orgrimmar during Broken Shore questing

- Photo credit to derpkitteh
    The six-eyed master has seen your fate, <Name>! You will fail, and worlds will burn!

Worn Pamphlet
    THE EMERALD ASCENSION
    Fear not the time when great Sargeras's shadow eclipses the sun. That is the moment of our ascension. Death will follow, but it is only a doorway. Step through, and you will shed your frail skin and take on a form kissed by emerald fire. Dig the ash from your eyes, and you will find a higher purpose at Sargeras's side. - Since this refers to an event AFTER the prepatch, we can assume that this has nothing to deal with the dreadlord event.

All of the Old God translated text - The translation is in purple.
    Il'zarq N'Zoth phgwa an'zig. Il'zarq taag ov'kadaq. - The voice of N'Zoth whispers from the deeps. It sings of unspeakable horrors.
    Phnagg'ba teq'nir ssq qwal N'Zoth! - These mortal wards have no effect on the spawn of N'Zoth!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Ag'rr hazz ak'yel ksh ga'halahs pahg! - The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! We will reforge our dread citadels atop the fly-blown corpse of this kingdom!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa! - The Black Empire once ruled this world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!
    Sk'yahf qi'magg luk sshoq anagg'qen. - Your soul will wander roads that twist in endless spirals.
    Shath'gral ynyq. Weq... weq... weq... - The Old Ones beckon. Go... go... go...
    Y'za noq mah... Y'za noq ormz... - I am not the first... I am not the last...
    Yeh'glu N'Zoth okom hoq... Y'za sythn oou... - The blood of N'Zoth runs through me... I cannot die...
    Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh. - The crooked serpent with no eyes is watching from the endless sky.
    En'othk uulg'shuul. Mh'za uulwi skshgn kar. - There is no light after death. Only a place where even shadows fear to go.
    Iilth qi mah'shar fhn oorql N'Zoth! - You will be the first of many to glimpse the madness of N'Zoth!
    Iilth ma paf'qi'ag sk'halahs. GAZ SKSHGN! - You are a prisoner in your own body. A SERVANT OF FEAR!
    Mg'uulwi N'Zoth, eth'razzqi worg zz oou. - In the writhing shadow of N'Zoth, all light fades and dies.
    N'Zoth iiyoq raz'tal'vsak! IIYOQ NEL'OTHK AR'AFGH! - The will of N'Zoth is made manifest! IT CANNOT BE CONTAINED!
    Al'ksh syq iir awan? Iilth sythn aqev... aqev... aqev... - Is this real or an illusion? You are going mad... mad... mad...

The crooked serpent with no eyes and the six eyed master are NOT the same person!

Who might be the crooked serpent?
    Perhaps the Ancient One?

Who could be the six eyed master?
    It may be N'zoth but I'm counting 9 eyes..
    Khadgar? He is the leader of the council of six. The Kirin Tor is sometimes referred to as the "all-seeing-eye" or the violet eye.
    I will continue this edit this as we get more information in.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2016-06-20 at 06:22 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Day break over the eternal night I'm guessing means Suramar, home of the NIghtborne who were isolated until now. The last one sounds like Anduin inheriting a battered and bloodied alliance after the Broken Shore.

Deleted
    Maybe ''the wolf cub'' is Thrall's son?

Quote Originally Posted by littleman40 View Post
    Maybe ''the wolf cub'' is Thrall's son?
    No, I think the wolf cub relates to Anduin.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    About the prophecy:

The king will cast away his diamond crown: Can be Magni or Varian (remember, metaphours can be deep). Probably Magni.
    Day will break over the city of eternal night: Ny'alotha. "Ny'alotha the sleeping city" - Sleeping is associated with the Night. IMO, this is foreshadowing the next content patches: We'll go to Ny'alotha.
    The wolf cub will inherit a bloody pack: IMO this is Anduin. Varian was blessed by the Wolf Deity. His son is the "cub". The pack he inherited is the Alliance, probably seeking war with the Horde more than ever now that their king suffered fate.

7+ Year Old Account
    crooked serpent = n'zoth
    the veil between bla bla bla = EN
    diamond king = magni
    city of eternal night = i mean really? it obviously is suramar, or did ya see any other city which is shrouded by eternal night?
    wolf cub = anduin.
    inherit a bloody pack = idk, lo'gosh power?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    About the prophecy:

The king will cast away his diamond crown: Can be Magni or Varian (remember, metaphours can be deep). Probably Magni.
    Day will break over the city of eternal night: Ny'alotha. "Ny'alotha the sleeping city" - Sleeping is associated with the Night. IMO, this is foreshadowing the next content patches: We'll go to Ny'alotha.
    The wolf cub will inherit a bloody pack: IMO this is Anduin. Varian was blessed by the Wolf Deity. His son is the "cub". The pack he inherited is the Alliance, probably seeking war with the Horde more than ever now that their king suffered fate.
    Genn is actually pushing this, as where Anduin is totally objecting against a war.

"The wolf cub will inherit a bloody pack" refers to Anduin becoming the King of Stormwind, and inheriting a crumbling alliance with the other members of the faction (Jaina, Greymane)

"Day will break over the city of eternal night" refers to the liberation of Suramar from Burning Legion control.

"And even the darkness howls for the light it once despised" possibly refers to the actions of the Ebon Blade, and the final Horseman.

Reckon it's Anduin. In a way, "bloody pack" could refer to a post-battle, beaten army, much like the Alliance forces after the Broken Shore; bloodied from killing hundreds of demons and from their losses.

there's three doomsayers you pass by during the broken shore readiness quest outside of orgrimmar, saying the six-eyed master forsees you failing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there's three doomsayers you pass by during the broken shore readiness quest outside of orgrimmar, saying the six-eyed master forsees you failing.

maybe?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post

maybe?
    if it's symmetrical, there's seven eyes there.

here's the npcs http://i.imgur.com/yON6nV6.jpg

So n'zoth is watching and laughing.
    Asshole
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

if they are talking about n'zoth, it makes absolutely no sense that he would want people to join the burning legion, or want us to fail against the legion really.

if we fail, sargeras will show up and n'zoth isn't even a gnat compared to him. if people join the legion, n'zoth and his masters will fail.

if they are talking about n'zoth, it makes absolutely no sense that he would want people to join the burning legion, or want us to fail against the legion really.

if we fail, sargeras will show up and n'zoth isn't even a gnat compared to him. if people join the legion, n'zoth and his masters will fail.
    I don't -think- its N'zoth either. Theres two people: The sixed eyed master and the crooked serpent with no eyes. The crooked serpent with no eyes may be a void lord or an old god on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I don't -think- its N'zoth either. Theres two people: The sixed eyed master and the crooked serpent with no eyes. The crooked serpent with no eyes may be a void lord or an old god on the moon.
    idk, it could just be as simple as blizz re-using the old cultists and changing none of their lines.

or in lore, they could just be insanity addled nutjobs that latch on to any doomsday they can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Fil...One(35310).png

Could be like in the war of the ancients novel where the old gods did want Sargeras to show up so that he would inadvertently shatter their prison.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    Now THAT looks plausible!

varian is the champion of lo'gosh/goldrinn. so anduin is the wolf pup, and the bloody pack is the worgen wanting to go to war with the forsaken and preventing the alliance and horde from working together to stop the legion

- - - Updated - - -

or, they have a plan to fuck everyone over and send azshara in to reverse all the portals to release the old gods instead of letting sargeras in just like in war of the ancients
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552