Poll: Do You Hate Murlocs?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Do You Hate Murlocs?

Why - Why Not?

Yes, because they are nothing but a retarded meme at this point.

I never liked doing quests involving murlocs, I've some bad memories where they kept ambushing me when I was questing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a massive affection for murlocs. I try and collect any murloc merchandise.

Something about that dumb little face mocking you while it kills you. But I don't hate them.

Also this:

10+ Year Old Account
    I like them. They are great.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Yes, because they are nothing but a retarded meme at this point.
    Sir, THIS is a retarded meme:

Deleted
    My hatred stems from classic questing and the paladin lvl 10 quest, God just one of those fuckers ran and you had the hole village of them gang violating you 7 ways to Goldshire. The #corpserunningwasreal Not even talking about westfall's murloc quests! and lighthouse area plus that shit arsed rare
    Last edited by mmocc1a1fece26; 2016-06-20 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best. Creature. Ever.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

Hate is such a strong word... I definitely have had moments in the past (particularly during Vanilla) were I was super annoyed with them. But not so much anymore.

As someone who leveled a human Mage in 2005, I learned to avoid their stupid little villages because it was nearly impossible to pull just one.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zdarr View Post
    My hatred stems from classic questing and the paladin lvl 10 quest, God just one of those fuckers ran and you had the hole village of them gang violating you 7 ways to Goldshire. The #corpserunningwasreal Not even talking about westfall's murloc quests! and lighthouse area plus that shit arsed rare
    I know exactly what you mean.

I feel Westfall murlocs were fine though. Don't recall having problems with them. Well, that one drop sometimes took a while in the northern parts of Westfall.

Deleted
    Yes.

We need more murlocs. Old style - not easy to kill, huge aggro range, sitting in large packs, running away when close to death and bringing friends, patrols. Post-TBC style mobs are boring.

Well the thing is, there is a possibility of a playable Murloc race in the future, as many lore peeps know there are hyper intelligent Murlocs that exist and the ones we see and kill are from what I can gather de-evolved. Something at some point cause many of them to regress into more of a mob mentality savageness.

Deleted
    Yes they are the most evil satanic old god cthulu being incarnate. I hate how people ignore this easy to get fact. They are the most terrifying force in void, twisting nether and whatever dimension. They are the true nemesis of wow. And Metzen is one of them. He will return to the last expansion and end all players. And he will have paid for all patents, no player no future human no one will ever be allowed to rewrite his script... Why are you all so blind?

Yes because of murloc pally in HS
    Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I love them so much. Especially the babies. And this video.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

No, because atleast they are more intelligent than most players :>

Cute, lovable and annoying as hell. They are just like young children. How can you not love young children?