Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    They also own large parts of the US economy and their financial well-being is interwoven with that of western banks (who we have been giving trillions of dollars on bailouts because they tried to exploit the economy but failed).

Nobody will be able to get rid of Saudi-Arabias multi-trillion dollar elite if they don't get rid of their own western political and economical elite first.

If people want to get rid of the root of terrorism they must be willing to burn their own western governments and financial corporations to the ground first.
    Should have just invaded those places and annexed them when they were still shit holes.

Could stlll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Should have just invaded those places and annexed them when they were still shit holes.

Could stlll do it.
    jesus christ they even post like trump tweets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

Could stlll do it.
    you have a small mind, which i find is a good thing... I make my best deals with small minded people.
    I have many, many friends who are small minded.
    small minded people and my hands have a great many, many things in common.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.