CM gold before Legion prepatch hits

Im gearing my resto druid right now to clear CM gold before prepatch hits (where most specs will be nerfed because of the synergy with artifact weapons) - so im looking for some people who are willing to play together and clear all 8 dungeons (not everything on 1 day of course).

Since im taking the healer role im looking for: blood/brewmaster, enhancer, BM hunter, combat-rogue/fdk for maximum faceroll.

Leave your Battle-tag below this post or send me a pm.

Cheers guys! (on (!) EU-Alliance (!) btw)

- You should have gear with right stats, pots, food, etc. If you have no XP then at least watch AND read guides for every dungeon.

I would suggest searching on official forums. Lots of ppl looking for a group or to fill a spot there, and it's better than posting it in a forum section not made for 'looking for more' threads.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745085353#1

Deleted
    Incase you dont have it: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NGwP4A21KkCSV_7oMS5-yK-z0af9GtR-B901aWfjKf4/edit#gid=548329449
    CM bis list, best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Preachess View Post
    Incase you dont have it: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NGwP4A21KkCSV_7oMS5-yK-z0af9GtR-B901aWfjKf4/edit#gid=548329449
    CM bis list, best of luck!
    Like you need bis when you can just go in a face roll if you have a few dps with mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Like you need bis when you can just go in a face roll if you have a few dps with mirrors.
    It doesn't hurt, does it? Not everybody has access to a group of 5 DPS with Mirrors and Soul Caps. That's probably why they're doing them less than a month before they're removed from the game.

I will preface this by saying that I actually payed for a carry, so I have no actual experience with CMs, so take it with a grain of salt. To me, it seems like a healer is kind of useless in CMs? Do people actually bring healers? The group I was carried by had two enhance shamans and two tanks, though one of them would often switch to DPS between fights. During the whole carry, everything was going extremely smooth, nothing was rushed and we were even going at a slow and comfortable pace, yet we still finished all 8/8 dungeons in one shot with a good 5-8 minutes left on the timer in each one. Is that not doable in an average group?

Again, I don't really know anything about a typical group for CMs, the group I was carried by were clearly very well geared and knew exactly what they were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    I will preface this by saying that I actually payed for a carry, so I have no actual experience with CMs, so take it with a grain of salt. To me, it seems like a healer is kind of useless in CMs? Do people actually bring healers? The group I was carried by had two enhance shamans and two tanks, though one of them would often switch to DPS between fights. During the whole carry, everything was going extremely smooth, nothing was rushed and we were even going at a slow and comfortable pace, yet we still finished all 8/8 dungeons in one shot with a good 5-8 minutes left on the timer in each one. Is that not doable in an average group?

Again, I don't really know anything about a typical group for CMs, the group I was carried by were clearly very well geared and knew exactly what they were doing.
    Yea, you're clueless. It's their comp that allows no healer. It's extremely niche.

I almost can't believe people like you blunder through 2-3 hours of a carry without figuring these things out or at least asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yea, you're clueless. It's their comp that allows no healer. It's extremely niche.

I almost can't believe people like you blunder through 2-3 hours of a carry without figuring these things out or at least asking.
    I did mention, twice in fact, that I had no real experience. There's nothing to figure out in an hour and a half carry when 90% of the dungeon is being skipped and everything that is pulled is getting stunlocked and dying in seconds, even bosses. Thank you for answering my question though. I now know that a no-healer comp is a niche and not a thing that happens in a typical CM group. Try and lower your sodium level if you can though, it's getting a bit high if you can almost believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    I did mention, twice in fact, that I had no real experience. There's nothing to figure out in an hour and a half carry when 90% of the dungeon is being skipped and everything that is pulled is getting stunlocked and dying in seconds, even bosses. Thank you for answering my question though. I now know that a no-healer comp is a niche and not a thing that happens in a typical CM group. Try and lower your sodium level if you can though, it's getting a bit high if you can almost believe that.
    Try to post less idiotic stuff. It's clear to anyone with a brain that most comps need healers. The fact that you managed to do it without one and thought it was the norm shows my sodium level is indeed higher than your IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Try to post less idiotic stuff. It's clear to anyone with a brain that most comps need healers. The fact that you managed to do it without one and thought it was the norm shows my sodium level is indeed higher than your IQ.
    It was a legitimate question. Nothing idiotic about it. For all I knew, a no-healer comp could have been the norm that everyone runs. I definitely agree with you on that last part though!

OP, with such short time openraid and prepared gear is your only chance if you cant just buy it for 200k. For me getting 200k was faster than every bother doing it normal way.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO