Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

NASA, Sick of all that Conspiracy Thing and Released over 10,000 Photos From Apollo

NASA Got Sick of all that Conspiracy Thing and Released over 10,000 Photos from the Apollo Moon Mission

https://m.thevintagenews.com/2015/10...-moon-mission/

More in link

i dont know

can we get a study on this?

Was already a thread on this dear Genny ^^

Besides, it doesn't help to convince the conspiracy nuts. They'll just claim that NASA has spent the last 40 years photoshopping those images, or something.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-06-21 at 12:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't need 10,000 photos to know someone would have to be retarded to call the moon landing fake. It's near a scale of not believing the world is round.

Not sure what you're talking about, I can see Stanley Kubrick reflected off the 'space gear' in a couple of those shots. He's drinking a Orange Crush, you don't find that shit on the Moon.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Besides, it doesn't help to convince the conspiracy nuts. They'll just claim that NASA has spent the last 40 years photoshopping those images, or something.
    Oh come on, we can do better than that. Find some cool supercomputer that they bought, do a bunch of bullshit math with the capabilities of the cores, and then claim that the supercomputer was on day and night editing and generating images with some Illuminati-trained neural networking imagery program. These conspiracies are all for people who want to hear great stories, after all, and that's a pretty good story. Then randomly select some images, draw some circles around shadows, etc etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Don't need 10,000 photos to know someone would have to be retarded to call the moon landing fake. It's near a scale of not believing the world is round.
    Indeed. It's incredibly easy to allucinate. You just have to want something to be true very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Was already a thread on this dear Genny ^^

The world is SHILLING FOR NASA111111
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Man they spent a ton of money on the Apollo film set.

10+ Year Old Account
    In reality, it is all reptilians! They have crafted the whole movie with their ultra-realistic 3D-graphics and then mind-controlled scientists from NASA to believe that all of this has happened in reality. And now they are mind-controlling scientitsts to release screenshots from that movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    didnt they do this in like october of last year?

edit: jup so your source says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man the moon looks boring af

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    sadly theres a facebook group (lol) with ten of thousands believing really hard that earth is flat

guess what their argument is ? they just take a photo where the horizon is like 3km far and say how they dont see any curvature

and if they see a photo where we see one they say its CGI

i cant even, these ppl are so dumb LOL

Deleted
    Cool, got any link to the rest of the photos? There is only 15 or so on that page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Man the moon looks boring af
    It looks much nicer in Mass Effect!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Cool, got any link to the rest of the photos? There is only 15 or so on that page.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, didn't photoshop just come out with an update or something?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I definitely believe we landed on the moon. This did remind me though of past NASA employees talking about airbrushing photos to hide any evidence of anything that would indicate a possibility of alien life. Don't know how much of that is true or not, but will be interesting to go through these 10k photos. I love conspiracy theories, granted I don't believe basically all of them, I love to see the lengths and even credible sources used in many different ones to support their conclusions.

I appreciate the release, lots of cool photos!

but there is literally nothing you can ever do to convince a conspiracy nut that their opinion is false. It's on the level of proving God doesn't exist to a devote believer.

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    I appreciate the release, lots of cool photos!

but there is literally nothing you can ever do to convince a conspiracy nut that their opinion is false. It's on the level of proving God doesn't exist to a devote believer.
    Terrible analogy.