What will be a good class for gathering professions in Legion?

I need a Farmer, what will be a good farming class for Legion to collect herbs, mining, skinning etc.

Once flying is introduced Druid is normally my go to (due to flight form)
    Until then depends mining / Herbalism a rogue is normally pretty decent, with movement speed abilities CC that doesn't lock you into combat and ability to stealth / re-stealth.
    For skinning something that can just keep going without really stopping warlock / hunter is pretty good for power gathering.

but with Bloods being BoP (at least for now) there is less call for a double gatherer then before.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mind you, Druids currently return to their humanoid form when mining. Only in herbalism and skinning they remain in their other forms. This is probably for parity with other classes who have to dismount to mine (herbalism with sky golem equalises all other classes with flight form druids). However, there is a (blacksmith or leatherworking, can't remember) consumable item in legion that allows you to interact with objects while mounted. I do not know whether using that item will allow flight form mining again.

I still wouldn't go for a dual-gatherer in Legion (if that is what you are considering). While I am pretty happy with the upcoming adjustments to how Blood of Sargeras is obtained, I think a dual-gatherer would still be stuck with too many Bloods and not enough to do with them.

Deleted
    I would choose DH
    Flying inst a issue later brecause every one will can do the same work as druids

worgen death knight for skinning, tauren paladin or death knight + sky golem for herbalism, any race paladin or death knight for mining. Those are the absolute best as they all have bonuses in some way. Worgen skin faster, tauren pick herbs faster, and paladins/death knights have a passive 20% movement boost. These options are much more efficient than druids, but do require a sky golem.

That is only taking into account movement and time spent picking nodes though, there are other factors, especially without flight at the start. aggroing mobs or getting dazed and kicked off your mount can be an issue. druids/rogues could have the upper hand in situations like these, but ultimately, you're still better off with a paladin or death knight.

I haven't read anything about it yet, but can you create more then 1 DH per server? I'd personally like to have 2 or 3 just for professions.

Quote Originally Posted by deadmanfred View Post
    I haven't read anything about it yet, but can you create more then 1 DH per server? I'd personally like to have 2 or 3 just for professions.
    No you cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by Saravat View Post
    I still wouldn't go for a dual-gatherer in Legion (if that is what you are considering). While I am pretty happy with the upcoming adjustments to how Blood of Sargeras is obtained, I think a dual-gatherer would still be stuck with too many Bloods and not enough to do with them.
    They have already stated that they are looking into adding more uses for Blood of Sargeras for non crafters besides just the Obliterum dump.

Being dual gathering has very little to do with how many bloods you can get. They basically rain from the sky in dungeons.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Deleted
    there are racials: worgens skin faster, taurens flowerpick faster

Hunters, shortest aggro reset cd and a cc.