Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Like I said people rag all over Activision, Ubisoft and EA while defending G2A... Its fucken priceless.
    People rag on them for selling games at absurdly high prices THEN slapping DLC packs on top of it. Why wouldn't people defend G2A for giving them said absurdly priced games for 1/4 of the price.

CAPITALISM HO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    If I bought a stolen CD key that didn't work from G2A because the key was stolen with a stolen credit card, I would chargeback from them. If it happens frequently enough G2A will close. I wouldn't blame the developer at all. I would blame the seller.
    Why chargeback when you could just contact G2A and they will give you a refund and probably ban the seller? Would you rather potentially screw more buyers by not notifying G2A of a problem seller? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Are you going to attack everyone who buys games on sale now?
    As long as its though a authorized seller then knock yourself out. But don't play dumb when your buying from G2A. G2A has never been nore will ever be a authorized seller. They are a black market seller that skates the line of illegal/legal.

Like I said don't bitch about EA,Activision,Ubisoft when you buy ur games from a company like G2A.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Maybe because that's a authorized seller and they get money from the original sell. Now it couldn't be that at all could it.....
    Thats literally what I implied at the end. This hack is mad he isn't getting money. Its the same as Used Games.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    People rag on them for selling games at absurdly high prices THEN slapping DLC packs on top of it. Why wouldn't people defend G2A for giving them said absurdly priced games for 1/4 of the price.

CAPITALISM HO!!!!
    People are allow to sell there product at any price they see fit. Also gaming now is the most cheap it has ever been. G2A is not a authorized seller and is known for selling stolen keys and review codes.

There is a massive difference. To add G2A even makes you pay extra for protection.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said don't bitch about EA,Activision,Ubisoft when you buy ur games from a company like G2A.
    That's like saying don't bitch about being on fire when you like to eat Ice.

Yes guys, we get it. G2A has good prices - it's never been about G2A fucking over customers though, it's about G2A actively supporting credit card fraud and not taking measures to make their own marketplaces secure for vendors.

You might as well just pirate it if you're going to buy from G2A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Thats literally what I implied at the end. This hack is mad he isn't getting money. Its the same as Used Games.
    No its not the same as used games because they made ZERO on all the sells due to charge backs.

There is a massive difference in G2A and a used game sell.

if developers want me to buy their game, sell it cheaper than these other sites. til then, sorry not sorry.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    People are allow to sell there product at any price they see fit. Also gaming now is the most cheap it has ever been. G2A is not a authorized seller and is known for selling stolen keys and review codes.

There is a massive difference. To add G2A even makes you pay extra for protection.
    Buy from Steam for $99. or Buy from G2A for $30 + $1 security which gives you a full refund.

HOW HARD OF A CHOICE GUISE!

That's like saying don't bitch about being on fire when you like to eat Ice.
    Not really but I guess reading is hard for some.

G2A supports illegal activity and handwaves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Yes guys, we get it. G2A has good prices - it's never been about G2A fucking over customers though, it's about G2A actively supporting credit card fraud and not taking measures to make their own marketplaces secure for vendors.
    Its up to the vendors to make there shit secure. Not G2A. The fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    They also try to fuck over customers though. have you seen the process for leaving their subscription thing? It is overly long on purpose and according to my knowledge illegal according to EU laws.
    Because a seller of stolen goods has no responsibility to try and avoid illegal activities happening on their platform. Right. May not have a legal responsibility always, but they still have a ethical responsibility. Would be the same as Facebook or Reddit not giving a fuck about pedophiles sharing openly on their websites.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    if developers want me to buy their game, sell it cheaper than these other sites. til then, sorry not sorry.
    That is impossible... how the hell do you compete with stolen goods often obtained with no cost? Should they just all give their products out for free?
    Last edited by Zogarth; 2016-06-21 at 11:48 AM.

Buy from Steam for $99. or Buy from G2A for $30 + $1 security which gives you a full refund.

HOW HARD OF A CHOICE GUISE!
    Buy from Steam (Where the Developer gets a cut) or buy from G2A (Where developers don't get shit)

You are ignoring that little bit of info.

- - - Updated - - -

Its there fucken site.

I can go make a G2A seller account right now on there. It takes 2 mins and they do NO background checks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    So you want the developers to sell there game cheaper then a site that sells stolen keys of there game.

What fucken sense does that make.

See, I generally have a problem with people who swear up and down what "is known". Especially when they're championing articles where the victim had to lie to make their point and yet still has no proof.

Even if G2A "is known" to be a problem that doesn't mean they are THE problem here.

But go ahead and tell me what "is known" when I actually know many people who have seen G2A get rid of problem sellers.

10+ Year Old Account
    So because you can't offord all the games coming out devs should lose money?
    are you saying the dev loses money when he buys on g2a rather than not buying at all?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Pretty much, they will need to slow down putting out so many great games if they expect me to buy them all at full price.
    Entitled much.

Either the developers need to slow down putting out so many good games or they will need to lower the prices if they expect people to buy 4 games a month for 699$.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Because a seller of stolen goods has no responsibility to try and avoid illegal activities happening on their platform.
    The food industry should be patrolled for illegal books because a crackhead used the library down the street? Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    are you saying the dev loses money when he buys on g2a rather than not buying at all?
    Buying from G2A is equal to pirating a game. As a matter of fact its worse because there was a sell of a game then a charge back happen. At lease with pirating you can't prove the pirate was going to buy the game in the first place.

Devs make ZERO from G2A.