Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Tinder was online dating....I guess not?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Grindr may have designed with hook ups in mind, but a lot of people use it for dating and meeting friends. I met my current boyfriend over grindr and we went a few months before having sex at all! Hell I use it as a way to buy weed off people who are close to me.
    Wat.

Show me your ways oh wise one.

Personally I find OKCupid's question system retarded... I mean somebody from Sweden at 80% match messaged me, what use is that lol

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    I thought Tinder was online dating....I guess not?

Wat.

Show me your ways oh wise one.
    Grindr sorts people around you by distance. The closer you are to them, the higher they appear on your list. When I need weed I simply set my title to "Looking 4 weed" and let the messages coming rolling in from people looking to take my money

That was when I just moved to the area and didn't know anyone to buy off of. Got my regular sellers now.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    I don't know, I don't really see the point in online dating sites or services. If my interests, hobbies and day to day activities don't allow me to interact and meet people who are potential partners to me, then I am living my life the wrong way most likely. Past three people I've met and been romantically involved with I've met through gaming or gaming network/forums. Never once did I even consider trying a dating website.

I do understand the apps for booty calls and such, but looking something more serious that way just seems to far fetched and unlikely. Almost everyone I've known to use such things have had to deal with so much disappointment and wasted a lot of time on such things, only to meet someone suitable during their day to day life.

Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    I don't know, I don't really see the point in online dating sites or services. If my interests, hobbies and day to day activities don't allow me to interact and meet people who are potential partners to me, then I am living my life the wrong way most likely. Past three people I've met and been romantically involved with I've met through gaming or gaming network/forums. Never once did I even consider trying a dating website.

I do understand the apps for booty calls and such, but looking something more serious that way just seems to far fetched and unlikely. Almost everyone I've known to use such things have had to deal with so much disappointment and wasted a lot of time on such things, only to meet someone suitable during their day to day life.
    See the idea of dating somebody from a gaming forum is bizarre to me

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Grindr sorts people around you by distance. The closer you are to them, the higher they appear on your list. When I need weed I simply set my title to "Looking 4 weed" and let the messages coming rolling in from people looking to take my money

That was when I just moved to the area and didn't know anyone to buy off of. Got my regular sellers now.
    You rock.

Now I just need to convince my wife that I'm signing up for a dating website to potentially get good smoke at lower prices than the local dispensaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonvalor View Post
    See the idea of dating somebody from a gaming forum is bizarre to me
    Things happen. I never actually "date" people to begin with. I form friendships from which things evolve. Can't see myself wasting time and energy on forming a bond with someone out of a few dates or such to begin with. Best girlfriends I've had were friends first, then girlfriends. That way you tend to see larger spectrum of how they are.

You rock.

Now I just need to convince my wife that I'm signing up for a dating website to potentially get good smoke at lower prices than the local dispensaries.
    I think your wife may get suspicious if she sees Grindr on your phone

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You rock.

As long as you don't mind the potential risk of horny gay men to hitting on you / sending dick pics.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Tindr/Grindr are for sex, dating websites are doing fine - better even - now that the communities have been separated by their intentions.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    is there an app like tinder for Wphone?