Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Munkky, thanks again for your fantastic work.

I need to know what tank does the best DPS. I am a leet tank. I want to top the charts. What is the best tank?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/WhvvNGeHHME

Alright no more trolling him, he got in trouble so leave it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    Fallout with Feed the Demon is definitely looking better after this buff to DS. I might even argue that it is stronger, though I haven't been able to do much testing with it. Especially once you unlock Painbringer, I think this may be the go to, with proper gear. Also, if you do go this route, it favors Haste more as more Haste means more Souls and lower DS cd through Haste/Souls via FTD.
    More seriously, has anyone had a chance to test this more since the buff to DS? What kind of DS uptime is possible with high haste?

40-60% based on haste of 0-50%
    Feed adds up too ~30% if you are playing fallout and get all 5 souls on every Immolation Aura, though practical use is more like ~15%. Off the top of my head anyway. Trying not too get burned out before Legion.

On a boss, I found that with good haste using Fallout/FtD you can get around 70-80% uptime with Demon Spikes, which is pretty ludicrous. If you pace them out strategically (i.e. take one or two boss swings without in between and make sure to save a charge for mechanics), then that makes you really durable. It practically just makes you concerned about magic damage, as Physical can barely scratch you. But, as has been stated, Magic damage is the most dangerous and spiky.

On trash, I've found it ludicrously easy just to keep DS up 100% for the duration of each pack. I've even been able to keep it up chain pulling in some instances (the Soul Carver buff helped).
    Last edited by Orloth; 2016-08-24 at 10:24 PM.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Deleted
    I'm suddenly feeling a lot better about playing this class with the recent hits to druid and dk, is blood's huge loss in damage enough to push us ahead for 5 man progression?

Deleted
    Thank you Munkky for a great guide.

I have a question for those with more experience with artifact. Should I go with primary or survivability path for leveling my artifact? Is there even a difference? Does it even matter that much?

Quote Originally Posted by AanvilGT View Post
    Munkky, thanks again for your fantastic work.

I need to know what tank does the best DPS. I am a leet tank. I want to top the charts. What is the best tank?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/WhvvNGeHHME
    This made me so nostalgic as I was maining a hunter since Firelands ICC and now I am switching to Vengeance Demon Hunter for Legion.
    Last edited by mmocbdbab750ab; 2016-08-28 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrekh View Post
    Thank you Munkky for a great guide.

I have a question for those with more experience with artifact. Should I go with primary or survivability path for leveling my artifact? Is there even a difference? Does it even matter that much?
    Follow the "primary path" seen on Munkky's guide.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...-TCnYCSo/edit#

I'm getting rid of the surv path. Only going to have the primary. Also thank you.

I'd be very careful talking about "5 man progression". Because of the way affixes work and change every week, combined with the dungeons being random, best of anything is going to change on a weekly basis.

Or Tl;dr, be very careful about a preconceived utopia of mythic+.

It's an amazingly fun system but, you can't really approach it in the same manner as raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

@Munkky should change your google doc guide legendaries. Cloak is 15%, Ring is 15%, Boots are 2 sec reduc now.

@Jellospally

Thanks, I just heard about the changes, but hadn't seen any numbers yet.

Just updated

Hi, thanks for the guide.
    I've got question concerning AP. Will it be effective if I don't collect AP tokens around Broken Isles until I level up first artifact knowledge bonus ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostone View Post
    Hi, thanks for the guide.
    I've got question concerning AP. Will it be effective if I don't collect AP tokens around Broken Isles until I level up first artifact knowledge bonus ?
    It literally won't matter. Just use AP as you find it and just do whats most effective. IE: Sura and WQ and your weekly Mythic Dungeons and your AP token random Heroics. You have to realize not going and picking up those tokens doesn't really do anything because everything else will get that AK level too and you might as well just keep doing the normal stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    While collecting the Artifact Power treasures prior to Artifact Knowledge makes them much smaller gains, once you DO have Artifact Knowledge levels, those treasures are still a lot smaller than other sources of Artifact Power and aren't worth running around Broken Isles to collect anymore. So you may as well just pick them up as you're leveling, when it's convenient.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Hey Munkkky, silly request - could you by chance change the colors in your googledoc for the artifact weapon leveling? Or just put the number on the line as well? Being colorblind, some of them are hard to tell which path is 2 and 5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    While collecting the Artifact Power treasures prior to Artifact Knowledge makes them much smaller gains, once you DO have Artifact Knowledge levels, those treasures are still a lot smaller than other sources of Artifact Power and aren't worth running around Broken Isles to collect anymore. So you may as well just pick them up as you're leveling, when it's convenient.
    I could be wrong, but I seem to recall a bluepost saying that Artifact Knowlage did not apply to bon-repeatable sources of Artifact Power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeem View Post
    I could be wrong, but I seem to recall a bluepost saying that Artifact Knowlage did not apply to bon-repeatable sources of Artifact Power.
    That used to be the case, but they had a change of heart.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    First of all: thank you for your awesome work!

I really enjoy Vengeance, but hadn't the opprtunity to compare it with Havoc regarding levelling experience. Does it make sense to pick the Vengeance-Artifact first or is it faster to level as Havoc?

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Bathala View Post
    First of all: thank you for your awesome work!

I really enjoy Vengeance, but hadn't the opprtunity to compare it with Havoc regarding levelling experience. Does it make sense to pick the Vengeance-Artifact first or is it faster to level as Havoc?

Best regards
    Level as whatever you want. It won't matter enough.