Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Is it wrong admitting you're partially shallow?

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with being partially shadow especially regarding looks. I personally feel looks are very important regarding relationships either casual or serious. Obviously it isn't the only important factor, personality is equally as important but I stand by my stance that being partially shallow is not bad and infact healthy

You like what you like, so no.

I like den big booty curvy girls. I will settle for nothing less.

Wrong? No.
    Pointless unless you want to change it and are willing to fix it? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonvalor View Post
    Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with being partially shadow especially regarding looks. I personally feel looks are very important regarding relationships either casual or serious. Obviously it isn't the only important factor, personality is equally as important but I stand by my stance that being partially shallow is not bad and infact healthy
    I'm not a vampire so I see all of my shadow.

Deleted
    Of course not. It's not even wrong to be completely shallow, doesn't make you act immorally or badly and you can still be an honest person.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing wrong with appreciating beauty and wanting something like that in someone(As a SO or w/e. Long as it's not the sole factor.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanting your partner to be physically attractive to you is not being shallow. It's part of attraction. You want to be attracted to people INCLUDING physical attraction. If you can't stand the way your partner looks then how in the world are you going to spend a lot of time with them?

I personally don't think it's being shallow. I love my boyfriend because not only does he have a great personality but I think he's rather attractive, to me at least and that's all that matters.

Deleted
    No, it's not wrong.

Looks get you to the door, personality makes you want to stay and chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Wrong? No.
    Pointless unless you want to change it and are willing to fix it? Yes.
    Fix what exactly

Deleted
    When doubled over laughing at something particularly puerile my now wife described me to members of her family, some of whom I was meeting for the first time, as "a man of hidden shallows".

I think it is healthy. I'm kind of distrustful of anyone who is super serious about everything, it feels like they are trying too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    You like what you like, so no.

I like den big booty curvy girls. I will settle for nothing less.
    Well, I am happy you fee that way. That is one less person competing for the actually attractive women.

- - - Updated - - -

Shallow is just another word assigned to people with standards that exceed what those applying it have to offer.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

No, it's honest. I'd be more wary of someone who said "I'm not shallow at all".
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Only reason to ask a question like this is the dilemma with male&female. Honestly, we live in 2016 - nature lost and we have all 2D waifus never rejecting us. No need to worry about yourself anymore.

Why would anybody want to fuck a pillow

Looks get your foot in the door, you'll need more than that for a relationship though. Unless she's just looking for a toy.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

if appearance weren't part of it then everyone would be bi, no? Why doesn't that guy over there like me! He's shallow just because I have a penis! If you aren't attracted to a person physically then you aren't going to have a very good relationship.

I want a slim girl. Not because I fat shame but because that means she's healthy, takes care of herself and I'm physically attracted to someone with a petite figure.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there are no physical attraction it isn't going to work anyway.

Let's say you decided to marry a landwhale even though you didn't find her attractive, but she has a great personality. But her looks just doesn't turn you on so you ended up just couldn't get her pregnant, so it isn't going to work unless you fucking blindfold yourself and imagine it is someone attractive.

You cannot fuck what your brain doesn't want you to fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing wrong with being honest about ones self. Everyone is allowed to have their own likes and dislikes. However, if you were to walk up to someone and tell them you don't like something about them, and shame them about it, then that is wrong. So long as you are honest, and not a douche about it, then there is no problem.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Never forget everything is wrong.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.