Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you're hitting your kids hard enough to leave them with lacerations, you're probably going overboard.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Oh fuck off with that crap, beat the fuckers enough and we wouldn't have 95% of the problems children have today. ( And no, im not saying beat them black and blue and bloody by any means. God forbid we actually spank our children. )

Idgaf about their "repressed emotions and frail ego"... they need to man the fuck up... the world isnt rainbows and flowers... Its ash and brimstone raining down from the heavens above, and you better have a flame resistant umbrella or you're fucked.
    He wrote, sitting at his computer desk.

10+ Year Old Account
    she should be given a medal. and the sons should be given more beatings.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    http://theadvocate.com/news/16173825...e-deputies-say

Schaquana Evita Spears, 30, admitted she hit her three sons — aged 10, 12 and 13 — after she caught them breaking into a residence on Satinwood Drive on Friday, according to a Sheriff’s Office report. She was booked on child cruelty counts.

She may have been excessive because the article says the children had lacerations. I am sure that is the only reason she was arrested. Had they not had lacerations, I would have no problem with her discipline of her children. Those children probably won't be burglarizing any houses any time soon though.
    of course they will be robbing again, they can't help it, it's how they were raised and bred

10+ Year Old Account
    Single mom who is afraid of where a life of crime will take her sons, so she over reacted out of fear of where that road will eventually lead. From the article, it looks like only the eldest had lacerations, the other two only had scratches on their hands. Sounds to me like she punished the older one more as he was more or less supposed to be looking after (and setting the example) for the other two younger kids. Instead, he led them (or at the very least, participated with them) in breaking into a neighbors house and actually stealing stuff. Not saying it's right, I can just understand how a mother who can't be home as often as she should to raise her three sons would react in this way. I mean, what if the police had been the ones to respond to the break in? The debate would probably be centering around whether or not this kid deserved to get shot.

And if the neighbour would have been there, shot them all dead, that would have been bad too. They should say thank you to mother that she saw them when she did.

Kudos to the mother.

For couple of years we can experience the results of a stresless rise of children. Kids do not respect elders, get drunk in early ages, get pregnant in early ages and all that bad stuff. I personaly got my ass whopped once or twice when i fucked up badly as a kid and it didnt break me. Ass is not from glass, so couple of hits with belt is not evil.

Political correctness and lefist philosophy is a cancer we have to cut off completly if we want to survive.