Did any Paragon raiders move to other guilds when it disbanded?

If so, which players went to which guilds?

I'm sure they did. I find it unlikely that every member quit raiding simultaneously. As for which ones, I have no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a number of them went to < GORE > -EU-Lightnings Blade
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    For those wondering if that is grounds for a "Paragon rebranding zomg they're not dead guys" - most likely not.

GORE is the guild where retired paragon players go to fuck around and clear stuff in a social, relaxed atmosphere and is ran by Arx (a former resto druid, IIRC, of Paragon from back in their WOTLK glory days) and they've been living off of that for a few tiers now.
    Gore is also the guild that has been supplying Paragon with extra bodies to throw at their 5x split raids this expansion, so it's been a bit of a symbiotic relationship; Gore helps paragon get more gear early on and progress at a slow and steady rate themselves, and when the race is over, they get backed up by members from Paragon helping them out in turn, and a lot of retired raiders end up joining the guild in order to stay in the same "environment" at a more casual level.

To the best of my knowledge they aren't intending to change their raiding approach come Legion, so it's not "Paragon V2" .

That being said, I doubt there's many options for the Paragon raiders; It's very hard joining "lesser" guilds when you're used to a far more serious approach, unless you specifically WANT to be in a more casual environment. Sure, almost any guild would have most of them in a heartbeat, but they have standards aswell, and only a handfull of guilds will be close to what most of them will seek out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fraggoji seems to be playing in Serenity

http://www.wowprogress.com/character...g-nether/Fragi

at least one went to Serenity but whether he'll raid there, don't know.

Fraggoji/Fragi is imo the most talented raider I've ever seen. The guy can play any class and spec at the highest level you throw at him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...g-nether/Fragi

at least one went to Serenity but whether he'll raid there, don't know.
    You don't join a guild that was formed with the sole purpose of being world first, and then not raid.. that is like working your ass off to join the yankees and then asking to never be on the roster.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Odobisean View Post
    Fraggoji seems to be playing in Serenity
    2frags1raid

Deleted
    I wonder where this guy went.

Deleted
    I think it's pretty safe to assume that if a long time Paragon member like Lappe didn't hop to play on the Gore guild, they most likely stopped completely. Of course, exceptions can exist but.. Like, these guys for sure had super tight community in the guild and were more than just guild mates so it's super easy to just call it there when the whole guild falls. Just imagine raiding for years with the same guys and forging the relationships and bonding with each other and then your guild falls and you are thinking that you need to start that whole process anew in different guild. For many it's just easier to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I wonder where this guy went.
    Didn't Lappe post on this forum a good bit? Really good guy as I recall.

There's really no guild to root for now that Paragon is gone. Just Serenity competing against itself. Always liked the underdog story of a Finnish guild taking on the best the rest of the world has to offer.

There are plenty of underdog guilds now, but none with a prayer's chance of beating Serenity.

Deleted
    A friend of mine has lappe on battle tag and apparently he's considering joining a good guild that has a casual schedule.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    There's really no guild to root for now that Paragon is gone. Just Serenity competing against itself. Always liked the underdog story of a Finnish guild taking on the best the rest of the world has to offer.

There are plenty of underdog guilds now, but none with a prayer's chance of beating Serenity.
    I think they had better strategies than Method and I would attribute them being second on minor differences. They relied a lot on very precise group-work, limiting their movement only for the points it is required, which might sound risky at first but it was quite efficient, while Method was more about the traditional way of each player doing their individual job properly. I'm thinking Ragnaros heroic but I could go to a more recent example with Mannoroth where that strategy is so good, it's basically used very easily by almost every kind of player, good or less good because it does everything very fast, efficiently and the risk it introduces is worth it once it's overcome.

- - - Updated - - -

PS. I think you are exaggerating a bit there about the gap. The top 5-6 was intermittently very close. In various cases we had someone beating the reigning champion at least in some bosses (when they were both on the same boss).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Only one has joined from the HFC paragon group and one or two more might join before legion.

One member from the 10man paragon group from mop joined 6 months ago~

Some quit playing, that played in BRF and early HFC.
    Last edited by mmoc70389194d2; 2016-06-28 at 07:25 PM.