Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Agree with mostly everything; just two things i have a different opinion on:
    Ya I mean I agree solo shouldn't just be 100% better. I just wish there was a way to normalize legendary gems mainly somehow. Paragon can be a thing where you put more time in and you have more damage. Maybe it shouldn't be 5 stat per level, but that is a completely different issue.

I would be down with Regular Rifts gone and having Bounties give Keys and GRs only focus on legendary gems and legendaries. Also, maybe make all the exp from a GR from the turnin only and nothing from the rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Ya I mean I agree solo shouldn't just be 100% better. I just wish there was a way to normalize legendary gems mainly somehow. Paragon can be a thing where you put more time in and you have more damage. Maybe it shouldn't be 5 stat per level, but that is a completely different issue.

I would be down with Regular Rifts gone and having Bounties give Keys and GRs only focus on legendary gems and legendaries. Also, maybe make all the exp from a GR from the turnin only and nothing from the rift.
    Yeah, basically what i think.

One can hope, but a PoE-style humongous passive skill tree would be awesome. So everypone has the same tree, and you can choose where to go and what to get.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.