HULU and the rerunning of this past seasons episodes.

Does any one know how this works? I just got into the Arrow, I missed all of S4, I see eps 1-3 on there and they were not there a couple weeks back. Same with the Flash.

Does any one know if they put all the last seasons up 1 at a time through the off season, if so at what frequency?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Does any one know how this works? I just got into the Arrow, I missed all of S4, I see eps 1-3 on there and they were not there a couple weeks back. Same with the Flash.

Does any one know if they put all the last seasons up 1 at a time through the off season, if so at what frequency?
    I believe they rotate 5 at a time, or the most recent 5 epiodes. You can get full seasons on Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    I believe they rotate 5 at a time, or the most recent 5 epiodes. You can get full seasons on Netflix.
    Not of the most recent though. S4 just ended last month, however now there is eps 1&2 and the last 3 of the season of Arrow and 1-3 and the last 2 eps of Flash.

Hoping I can look forward to rewatching the seasons during the off season. fingers crossed.
    READ and be less Ignorant.