M WF fel burning blade vs M maul of tyranny

Due to me having the worst luck with hellrender, I'be been stuck these two swords from hfc. Which one is better? Is maul going to be good when prepatch hits because of the haste? Let me know! Thanks.
    Last edited by 0verdose; 2016-06-25 at 12:09 PM.

When legion hits you'll be replacing it instantly with Apocalypse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ninerapture View Post
    When legion hits you'll be replacing it instantly with Apocalypse.
    I believe he means when the 7.0 pre-patch drops.

Quote Originally Posted by TrixieDK View Post
    I believe he means when the 7.0 pre-patch drops.
    There won't be artifact weapons with the pre patch, i assume.

I would prefer the Fel Burning blade, especially when its WF.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Does it even matter is the better question.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    There won't be artifact weapons with the pre patch, i assume.

I would prefer the Fel Burning blade, especially when its WF.
    No, artifact weapons are when Legion drops, I was talking about after the pre-patch. A lot of the BiS gear currently will be changing when the pre-patch hits.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Due to me having the worst luck with hellrender, I'be been stuck these two swords from hfc. Which one is better? Is maul going to be good when legion hits because of the haste? Let me know! Thanks.
    I.hear ya man... took me 15 WEEKS for a hellrender. I'd use the sword and play around with the mace in 5 mans as 2H frost as you will never be able to play that style again in a month. Honestly myself and another DK we ditched all our MS gear and gems for heavy mastery and crit and seeing the same if not better numbers on M Archie
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Yup, i meant when prepatch comes along. Sorry for the confusion. is multi going out the door when prepatch hits? I wonder how much bis items will change for unholy...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I.hear ya man... took me 15 WEEKS for a hellrender. I'd use the sword and play around with the mace in 5 mans as 2H frost as you will never be able to play that style again in a month. Honestly myself and another DK we ditched all our MS gear and gems for heavy mastery and crit and seeing the same if not better numbers on M Archie
    Dude I'm dying because I can't get hellrender or mythic vial to drop for months.. I'm relieved that legion is almost here so I don't need to farm a weapon anymore. Vial has driven me crazy all xpac can't get it to drop/roll even if my life depended on it. Surprisingly a 725 skull of war is more than acceptable for BoS when paired with mythic UeH so that's what I've been running for awhile.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yup, i meant when prepatch comes along. Sorry for the confusion. is multi going out the door when prepatch hits? I wonder how much bis items will change for unholy...

- - - Updated - - -

Dude I'm dying because I can't get hellrender or mythic vial to drop for months.. I'm relieved that legion is almost here so I don't need to farm a weapon anymore. Vial has driven me crazy all xpac can't get it to drop/roll even if my life depended on it. Surprisingly a 725 skull of war is more than acceptable for BoS when paired with mythic UeH so that's what I've been running for awhile.

feel free to try the PTR and see what gear changes have been made.... and yes.. MS is dead 7-19. Mythic Vial will proc Haste now...
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Hmm thats still really good for unholy. From what I'm hearing haste will be our most needed stat.

Hmm thats still really good for unholy. From what I'm hearing haste will be our most needed stat.
    Yap, making Maul of Tyranny BiS for the prepatch (depending on the ilvl of course, since everything will be 720+)

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Yap, making Maul of Tyranny BiS for the prepatch (depending on the ilvl of course, since everything will be 720+)
    Damn that's awesome. I have a mythic one just sitting in my bags not doing anything atm. Great that I'll be able to use it once prepatch hits