[H] <EVOLVE> @ Emerald Dream Legacy raiding guild!

Hello! <EVOLVE> is currently taking part in the wave of guilds doing legacy progression, starting at 60 and hoping to work from MC, well in Cata (and maybe beyond). Our goal is to do each raid, in order, at the appropriate level and gear. This means that we are not looking for a character that is already twinked out--although if you have a leftover set of dungeon blues, feel free to throw it on and join us!

We are more than happy to bring players from cross-realm, although naturally we would prefer you to hop on over to Emerald Dream-US, roll a character, and let us help you gear it out. Part of the fun is to keep the experience as organic as possible, and largely that means working together as a group to build a social atmosphere, rather than just showing up and squashing content a couple times per week.

A couple ground-rules:
    -Do not "carry" your raiding character through content with a 100 for free gear, although it's perfectly fine to have your legacy teammates give you a helping hand.
    -If you absolutely must use heirlooms to level (like me), try to have them completely replaced before level cap (ie; 45 before the vanilla cap of 60), that way you can take more interest in the endgame gearing process.
    -Try to be consistent! We want to take you to the raids, have you progress through the content with us, and not feel left out or behind. If you can't make times once they're set, let us know, and we can try to work with you.
    -Be friendly! This is as much an attempt to bring a social atmosphere as it is to just kill bosses.
    -You can either progress to each new level cap with the same character, or make a new one each time! But please, limit yourself to one character per level cap, at least until everyone in guild is moderately well-geared.

If this sounds interesting to you, please contact me by adding my btag: Jimmyjames#1507
    Any information you'd like to know, feel free to add me, or contact any guild member ingame by searching for the EVOLVE guild.
    You can also check the guild out at: evolvewow.guildlaunch.com

Progress Report:

AQ10: 6/6
    MC: 10/10
    BWL: 8/8
    AQ40: 5/9

We currently need:

High Priority:
    Shadow/Holy Priest
    Ret/Holy Paladin
    Warlock

Medium Priority:
    Prot Warrior
    Guardian Druid
    Mage

Low Priority:
    Everything else

But join on what you want to play! We need the above the most, but we'd rather have you happy and wanting to stick around on your favorite class.

PS: Any guilds or individuals interested in networking, please contact me! We'd love to have you join our raids, or help fill spots in yours.
    Last edited by Nyxiology; 2016-06-29 at 02:47 PM.

As the guild leader for EVOLVE I deeply encourage you all to give this guild a chance. It's something new that you probably haven't experienced before, especially if you're a newer player and missed this great content. Check us out and see for yourself!

Updated 06/29!

Vanilla is almost conquered, just looking to round out the light spots on our roster!