Thread: Ranked mount.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Not typing anything doesn't mean you can't get tilted or aren't tilted. I almost never type ingame either but after a 3 loss streak or whatever there has to be a miracle if I'm not slightly tilted at the very least. Tilted = frustrated.
    Totally agree with this. Hence why I said, I lost one game last night, and logged out. Current 8 game losing streak. I figured the anger wasn't worth it to me last night. Logged into Overwatch, killed people on Widowmaker, happiness soared.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Just little ranting, my apologies.

After the placements, i am qualied to Silver 3. Ok after few days i get to qualify match to Silver 2 and now the hell started.

First qualify round was lost, second won. Now i am second time close back to Silver 3, because in last match my team well nvm really.

I am forced to play HL, since most of my bn friends are afk or playing overwatch, so team league is not in option. What to do? I wanted get plat only for mount, since that kodo looks good. ;/
    How many total games played did it take you to get that qualifier? Play TL for sure. Just need to play through the 10 placements to get the mount =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanl0l View Post
    How many total games played did it take you to get that qualifier? Play TL for sure. Just need to play through the 10 placements to get the mount =)
    Right now i miss only three TL placements, but is difficult find anyone lately. ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Totally agree with this. Hence why I said, I lost one game last night, and logged out. Current 8 game losing streak. I figured the anger wasn't worth it to me last night. Logged into Overwatch, killed people on Widowmaker, happiness soared.
    Yeah, that certainly helps. Personally I always hate stopping for the day with a loss, which often means I get more and more frustrated as I lose and lose trying to get that last satisfying win for the day. You just need to stay positive and take it in chunks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Not typing anything doesn't mean you can't get tilted or aren't tilted. I almost never type ingame either but after a 3 loss streak or whatever there has to be a miracle if I'm not slightly tilted at the very least. Tilted = frustrated.
    I'm making a conscious effort to restrain my frustration lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm making a conscious effort to restrain my frustration lately.
    I know how you feel. I am as well frustrated with finding someone to play these placements, fun thing is also. Yesterday someone was looked to play TL, but only diamonds. ;/

Were you ever able to get it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got bronze 1 in team league, but i swear.

I did it only this season and nevermore. The people i played with in TL, was the same at some point in HL.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I got bronze 1 in team league, but i swear.

I did it only this season and nevermore. The people i played with in TL, was the same at some point in HL.
    My experience in TL has been varied (Bronze 5 btw, so at rock bottom level.) This season it's been 6-6 (pre season it was 11-20). The last 3 TL games I played, we won - with some crazy comebacks even. In the last couple of games, since I was placed, I got to ban, even though a couple of guys had higher MMR. Also, the matches w/o voicecoms went better for me. I think its just better to play TL with people who don't tilt and keep a positive/cooperative mindset. A couple of the guys in the last few matches are on my friend list, but I just have not been able to play more to follow up on that. It also helped that I was filling in for support (a comfort role) so the more skilled players could take assassins or tanks.

I am worried that next season, getting the ranked mount will be harder.

I only play TL with real life friends. It makes it that much easier to explain things, and they know I know my stuff so they actually listen.