Deleted

M Archimonde WA and help

Hello,

I would like to ask you guys about WA's for M Archimonde. Tonight it's gonna be our first time vs him, so we would like to prepare a bit.

I can't find anywhere WA for wrought chaos, like this one -> https://youtu.be/kjbB5nHB5ZU?t=1m41s . Could you guys share it with me?
    I think that with this WA, we will avoid many wipes, and probably do more dmg on boss(Less focus on this mechanic, just standing and dps)

And now about Mark of the Legion - https://youtu.be/kjbB5nHB5ZU?t=4m9s , looks like this WA is very helpful. Do you recommend to get this kind of WA or the DBM's is better? I couldn't find how DBM marks look like.

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it!

That minimap for wrought and focussed chaos is Exorsus raid tools.

Deleted
    Try to find the method aura for the beams and chains (and a fixed version that allows cross-realm players if you have those). ERT's is effectively bugged because it doesn't beep/change color when you are around 1 yard inside the to-be-hit range of beams.

Avoid any weakauras or special addons for the marks. They are completely unnecessary now and they will become an unneeded burden because they were developed before DBM had a complete solution. Just have the raid leader use the last drop down menu on archi options appropriately, mark the ground appropriately in-fight (no solution can avoid that) and just read the center of the screen for where to soak to or be soaked at.

Deleted
    DBM will try to assign melee players to front marks etc. or it will be just random?

dont use any weak aura. please try exorcus raid tool, it is way better and more accurate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedzio View Post
    DBM will try to assign melee players to front marks etc. or it will be just random?
    Put the melee on group 1, rest melee on group 2, ranged on the other 2 groups. Read the last drop down menu of the archi options for how it will actually work.

I suggest to put the best players on the group that explodes first.

Some classes might prefer to be at melee range.

Deleted
    What about dps ring in p3? When do you use it? We are doing 1 doomfire strat so, 1st ring and hero goes at pull, then 2nd ring in P2, and in P3 i have no idea when the raid will gain the most of it. Source of chaos? Infernals? We are kiling only 1st source of chaos, the rest we sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedzio View Post
    What about dps ring in p3? When do you use it? We are doing 1 doomfire strat so, 1st ring and hero goes at pull, then 2nd ring in P2, and in P3 i have no idea when the raid will gain the most of it. Source of chaos? Infernals? We are kiling only 1st source of chaos, the rest we sacrifice.
    2nd and 4th infernals.

3rd infernals is 2nd pots and *anything else you have* since they come at much the same time as void stars.

Infernals are *the* wipe mechanic in p3. The rest is just a derp check.

Deleted
    We are not the best players in the world so we elect to avoid having to play properly after the 4th infernals. In order to do that the most optimal way is to have the ring ready on 1st infernals. In order to achieve that timing you have to wait for a few seconds more on phase 2 and that's easier if you already have 4 healers for additional reasons.

You will hear a lot of crap about the last 2 bosses but it depends on the guild really. Not everyone has the best players. Some guilds suck at some aspects and they can't zerg what others can.

The reverse is true sometimes, guilds with good performance using crappy strategies today because they never learned better and their skill is enough to carry the bad strategy.