Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Ok gonna reinstall the github link then. And yes, /calendar works. Ah hell who needs the calendar anyway, it's mostly goldseller spam anyway.

Update: Action bars work but Prat is still, well, kinda broken:

http://imgur.com/GggtR8X

And it doesn't fade out or anything. The scrolling bar just sits there.
    It's not a scrollbar, it's just a fake placeholder I made until I can get around to writing a scrollbar, lol!
    The up/down/bottom arrows work, though.

In the most recent versions, I've simply disabled my chat module if Prat is loaded, to avoid incompabilities. In the future I'll look into getting it to work seemlessly with Prat, so we can get both Prat, and the look of my UI. It's not on top of my priority list, though. Gonna actually finish the UI first!

Yeah man I get what you're saying, it's just that Prat helps reposting the same trade offers and remembers the past chats and stuff, so it's a bit annoying to play without.

You also can't copypaste from chat without it, that's why I suggested it'd be one of your prios to fix.

I remember having a D3 UI back in WOTLK, somebody made it based off of the original Blizzcon unviel video for Diablo 3. I think your one looks cleaner/nicer though.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I have to say OP, despite the fact that I will probably never use this UI, this is some amazing work. I have to hand it to ya, really.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is pretty awesome I have to say. Good stuff.

There a raid UI part to it ?

Regardless, looks nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    There a raid UI part to it ?

Regardless, looks nice.
    It's coming, it's part of why I'm calling it an alpha-version, because of the missing stuff. So currently there are no group frames at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldpaw View Post
    Heh, coming from you that's a major compliment! You have actually always been a great inspiration to me, believe it or not.
    And I was honestly afraid you would hire hitmen to take me out for moving into your territory!
    No way. That is why I put my stuff online in first place. To give someone inspiration to do something.

Great job! Just installed it. Thanks a lot!

Deleted
    Hi Goldpaw,

It looks very nice ! Are you considering to add 3D portraits for player, party, and target ? And a way to customize the orbs (even if it's just an option to change their color) ? And an option to show numbers on these orbs ? For many classes, knowing exactly how much focus/energy/rage is important.

Btw you've done a great job so far and I'm willing to test it out when Legion arrives !

PS : does it support SexyMap ?

is there a way to to have only the health/actionbar/resource. Looks dam good but i think many would prefer something more modular. Diablo orbs can be found elsewhere but i dont think it has been updated in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thmar View Post
    Hi Goldpaw,

It looks very nice ! Are you considering to add 3D portraits for player, party, and target ? And a way to customize the orbs (even if it's just an option to change their color) ? And an option to show numbers on these orbs ? For many classes, knowing exactly how much focus/energy/rage is important.

Btw you've done a great job so far and I'm willing to test it out when Legion arrives !

PS : does it support SexyMap ?
    There will be 3D portraits only on the pet frame, and party frames. Not raid, target or anything else. And no orb customization will be available.

Numbers on orbs however, is coming! And I'll add in support for SexyMap.

I like it, and may use it when I come back for legion. That being said, there is a few thing I would like to see.

I feel like the quest text on the side should be different, but at the same time I could see it being harder to read too lol

Buffs / Debuffs - I think this 100% has to changed. Would be cool if you could make it like diablo itself, little boxes that are above the action bars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a note and a bump about it, this UI is on Curse now! So you can download it and update it with the Curse Client!

7+ Year Old Account
    This is pretty sweet man, killer work.

The XP Bar won't show progress for me. Anyone else has the same issue?

EDIT: It works now!
    Last edited by Vargrik; 2016-06-24 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smashing eoffrt!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Got some weird error since last patch on ptr : Not sure what that is, it just happens randomly and I cannot reproduce the exact time or what might actually be the trigger for it.

Not using anything other than diabolic ui and shadowed unitframes there.

This bar stays there forever until I log out, and basically the whole interface ingame looses its interface art and some things dont even display any popups anymore, like questgivers, or flight npcs etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is friggin awesome work!

Bookmarked!

Would you be able to inform what addons are supported with your UI?

And what ones aren't?

Currently using ElVui and would def switch to your UI if at some stage your UI will have the same freedom and versatilty that ElVui does.

EDIT: On curse you mention it has no dependencies: that would mean all addons should work with your UI?
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long