Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Meanwhile, Russia uses real wars in Eastern Europe to justify it's conflict with the West! Hooray, I can play the bullshit game too!.....oh wait, those wars are real.
    Pretty much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Oh, the absolute irony given the context of this thread.

My bad, I should only post articles from nato-approved sites which contain faked russian-aggression next time!
    I'm adding you to my personal Russian paycheck troll member list.

Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    But most of the Western mainstream press in other countries are doing the same as the U.S. press, especially those that are NATO members or afraid of U.S. economic repercussions if they don't tow the official line.
    You too.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2016-06-23 at 10:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    As opposed to the corporate-owned Western media that parrots the state bias toward war and conflict for profit and hegemony.
    Why is that ? He links Swedish state media that is most likely biased and gives an opinion piece from state owned version of Fox news. You don't see the problem with the tread right there ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Why is that ? He links Swedish state media that is most likely biased and gives an opinion piece from state owned version of Fox news. You don't see the problem with the tread right there ?
    Did you READ the Swedich link???? It speak about "suspected submarines" and a German submarine, they never mentions a Russia submarine.

yes I know it is hard to understand, but state media do not need to be the biased (Yes I know evryting is biased but try to be unbiased) unlike Russia every so often the ruling party(s) is exchange in Sweden, so for the jornalist to keep there nice cozy work they need to be unbiased and not be one party propaganda machine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Did you READ the Swedich link???? It speak about "suspected submarines" and a German submarine, they never mentions a Russia submarine.

yes I know it is hard to understand, but state media do not need to be the biased (Yes I know evryting is biased but try to be unbiased) unlike Russia every so often the ruling party(s) is exchange in Sweden, so for the jornalist to keep there nice cozy work they need to be unbiased and not be one party propaganda machine.
    Yes. That article was at best a footnote. It's taking one article out of 100s that was written about it. I'm Swedish so i know and yes our state media is biased, over 40% had green party sympathy last time it was checked.

The Swedish link is a very short excerpt from the real one. But hey next time you try to lecture someone about reading, get the full story first as you will avoid looking like a fool.
    Last edited by mmoc44505a06a9; 2016-06-23 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post

Congrats.

You too.
    I kinda doubt it. One just listens to RU propaganda all day, the other is a conspiracy nut.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The subs were clearly just on holiday.
    Even in Russia the forces get holiday.
    (In Crimea)
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

we were justified in doing whatever the hell we want to those fuckers after the buzzed our ships with their goblin tech level jets.

Putin needs to have his leash tightened a few notches.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Alexton;41019585]I'm Swedish so i know and yes our state media is biased, over 40% had green party sympathy last time it was checked.

Like I told you, you alwasy have a biased but you can have more or less, its not that the state media write side up and side down how incompetent the Conservative are to rule Sweden now then Social Democrats are in power, or then the Conservative was in power the state media did not write side up and side down how incompetent the Social Democrats are to rule.

The Swedish link is a very short excerpt from the real one. But hey next time you try to lecture someone about reading, get the full story first as you will avoid looking like a fool.
    Link a page and then reference to a another page.... but the Swedich postion have not change conviction about the nationality about the submarins after this...

Russian submarine grounded deep into the Swedish archipelago.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=a77;41020123]
    I'm Swedish so i know and yes our state media is biased, over 40% had green party sympathy last time it was checked.

Like I told you, you alwasy have a biased but you can have more or less, its not that the state media write side up and side down how incompetent the Conservative are to rule Sweden now then Social Democrats are in power, or then the Conservative was in power the state media did not write side up and side down how incompetent the Social Democrats are to rule.

Link a page and then reference to a another page.... but the Swedich postion have not change conviction about the nationality about the submarins after this...

Russian submarine grounded deep into the Swedish archipelago.
    Indeed. The general opinion and stance will still be it's more than likely that if we see something that might be a sub it's Russian because it's the most likely candidate. They infringe on our airspace every few months and keep brining those veiled threats about nato.
    Our state media doesn't change even if we have a different ruling party. It's always been closer to left when it comes to sympathies. You don't fire everyone just because the leading party changes. It's just what it is.

What is said earlier is that i don't think linking two different state media is going to make a good foundation for a thread. Especially when one is a so called opinion piece.

Deleted

Congrats.
    And I am adding you to my list of unpaid lib/nato cucks.
    Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I kinda doubt it. One just listens to RU propaganda all day, the other is a conspiracy nut.
    You too

10+ Year Old Account
    googled this

3 of the first couple of searches are sputnik, this thread comes up as one of the top 3 searches, and I see nothing in Chinese news about it.

Deleted
    http://yle.fi/uutiset/tormasivatko_v...gandaa/8845087

There's a news article from April, (you'll have to translate it), from the main Finnish news source YLE, where they say that Poland claims it's propaganda coming from the Kremlin, that a Russian and a Polish sub collided in the Baltic Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by YLE
    Venäläisten tiedotusvälineiden mukaan Venäjän laivaston sukellusvene Krasnodar ja Puolan laivaston sukellusvene Orzel törmäsivät toisiinsa Pillaunsalmen edustalla Kaliningradin lähellä.
    "According to Russian news media, a Russian military submarine "Krasnodar" and a Polish military submarine "Orzel" collided at the mouth of the Strait of Baltiysk (Pillaunsalmi) near Kaliningrad."

So who's spreading the propaganda, again?
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-06-23 at 12:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I am adding you to my list of unpaid lib/nato cucks.
    Congrats

You too
    What is a cuck? Like a kuk? I'm genuinely curious.

Its the new word of the year to call ppl you disagree with. Even though its like we went back a few decades to find the word.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    My bad, I should only post articles from nato-approved sites which contain faked russian-aggression next time!
    No, you should look for confirmation from unbiased sources. The world is not black and white, and there are many media outlets that are not pushing agendas.

Relying solely on sputniknews regarding government issues is like relying on Apple magazine to tell you the truth about all technology. Both are going to spin everything to make every other government / every other technology look like garbage and make their own case look rock solid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cuck is short for cuckold. It's a man that lets strangers fuck his girl in basic terms.

Deleted
    The general term cuck is short for cuckold, which describes a man who unknowingly raises a child which he did not conceive or a man who takes pleasure in seeing his wife getting fucked by another man.

In politcs it is used to describe people who are quick to criticise the own culture they were raised in without criticising an imported culture even remotely to the same degree if at all (christianity vs islam for instance), welcome (knowingly or unknowingly) trends which damage the current hegemony and are generally quick to submit to governmental, medial or elite imperatives (quick to accept any new demonized boogyman, quick to denounce opposing viewpoints as propaganda)

It's threads like these that needs more hand holding. So let's hold hands and sing.

https://youtu.be/M9BNoNFKCBI

Deleted
    well this is all pretty complicated!

Ill be the first to admit that here in the netherlands our public news agency has a tendency to omit important facts that doesnt suit their narratives. Fortunately we have (more competent) paid news programmes that are fairly neutral, (including russian news)

That being said what I do see of russia isn't very encouraging to see their newssites as trustworthy.. and you know, you invaded crimea and are now surprised nato is placing tanks all along your borders. You bomb 'relatively'neutral parties in syria to keep your straw man in power causing a massive destablilizing wave of refugees into europe .. Id say plenty of reason for conflict with moscow.